View results
Poll  •  What will you be playing after Cataclysm release?
donator Posts: 8
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Just interested to see what people plan on doing with WotLK not getting any Era servers and if you play to play Cata when it comes out

Durotar
donator Posts: 13
Horde
Warlock
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I actually like the world revamp and I'm especially looking forward to leveling. In vanilla through wotlk there are so many dead spots where grinding is needed and I tend to get stuck on my alts after level 25 through level 45 or so.

The quality of life changes I tend to like quite a bit also just where I have less time to play than I used to, but unlike retail isn't saturated to the point if invalidating everything you do.

donator Posts: 4
Alliance
Paladin
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'll definitely be playing Cata, but we'll see if I stick with it or do more than raid log.

donator Posts: 4
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I enjoyed Cataclysm and will be playing it. It is a big change from the earlier Classic expansions though, so I'm curious to see where it lands in terms of the community, especially with so many options now. Many Classic players may shift to seasonal or hardcore, but I think more retail players may be interested in Cataclysm so it may even out a bit.

Shaman Enhancement
donator Posts: 1
Orc
Shaman
3 weeks ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I hardly played at all in Wrath Classic, so I've been leveling my character in time for Cataclysm since I always liked it. Looking forward to doing Vashj'ir and to hopefully see the raids in their prime as I only ever did Dragon Soul back in the day.

Ironforge
US Myzrael
donator Posts: 33
Human
Warlock
3 weeks ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Majestix wrote:
3 weeks ago
I hardly played at all in Wrath Classic, so I've been leveling my character in time for Cataclysm since I always liked it. Looking forward to doing Vashj'ir and to hopefully see the raids in their prime as I only ever did Dragon Soul back in the day.
That's me also, I barely did anything in WotLK but recently I've started leveling the characters I plan to play in Cataclysm. Looking forward to it for sure!

Warcraft Tavern - WoW Classic Guides