Winterspring
EU Zandalar Tribe
donator Posts: 80
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone ! i was wondering if anybody knows of a release date for wc3:Reforged ? it'd be awesome to play it right around when classic comes out ! experiencing the story once more that wow classic is built on would be very nice !

Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 31
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Release date for WC3: Reforged has not been announced yet.

Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The dream would be releasing it on August 1st. That way people could experience the story that directly lead to the events in classic.

But alas! We have no dates.

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think they said it would be most likely released around the end of this year.

teebling
Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Tirisfal Glades
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 29
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The end of the year thing was made to comply with pre-order regulations. It could release at Blizzcon, it could release tomorrow, nobody really knows at this point.

Druid Balance
donator Posts: 111
Troll
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nobody knows, but lack of beta is a bad sign. They promised beta to be released in early 2019 and here we are in July. :D

Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Ashenvale
donator Posts: 59
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As others have said, it should come during this year, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Warcraft III: Reforged is expected to release by 12/31/2019. Which as said before is just a placeholder.

I'm kinda sad they didn't release it during the waiting time for Classic :(

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Druid Feral
US Incendius
donator Posts: 163
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Tec wrote:
4 years ago
Warcraft III: Reforged is expected to release by 12/31/2019. Which as said before is just a placeholder.

Yea they definitely missed a massive opportunity for increased sales. I know classic and wc3 are two completely different genres, but it could still have been packaged and marketed in a way that it was like "Experience warcraft before it was a world." or some shit, I'm not in advertising.

Just feels like wasted potential because classic is 100% coming out before reforged. But either way I'm going to play both, because as much as I love WoW, I love me some rts.

teebling Krunk
Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Justbe wrote:
4 years ago
Tec wrote:
4 years ago

Yea they definitely missed a massive opportunity for increased sales. I know classic and wc3 are two completely different genres, but it could still have been packaged and marketed in a way that it was like "Experience warcraft before it was a world." or some shit, I'm not in advertising.

Just feels like wasted potential because classic is 100% coming out before reforged. But either way I'm going to play both, because as much as I love WoW, I love me some rts.
Indeed. I've been playing the old WC3 TFT.
You can download it from Battle.net and if you have the old cd key or pre-ordered Reforged you can activate it.

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Druid Feral
US Incendius
donator Posts: 163
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Tec wrote:
4 years ago
Justbe wrote:
4 years ago
Tec wrote:
4 years ago

Indeed. I've been playing the old WC3 TFT.
You can download it from Battle.net and if you have the old cd key or pre-ordered Reforged you can activate it.
Yea I want to replay it really badly as well. I still have my old cds sitting on my shelf. As much as I want to replay them before classic comes out, I really want to experience them for the "first time" again on reforged. Although... maybe I should replay the originals and that way I can better compare the differences between og and reforged... hmm...

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula