donator Posts: 10
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi guys,

I have a working key for a new account + 30 day game time. I initially wanted to give it to my girlfriend but she doesn't care about it. So I'm here to give it to someone. The only catch is that I want to give it someone who actually needs it.

Write a short story why I should give you this key. Winner will be decided within 24 hours.

Code :)

PS: This does not include BFA

couchatron Ava
donator Posts: 2
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Well, it wont be a great short story, but here goes:

I have an active account with BFA unlocked, although the sub is negligent. I have been eagerly awaiting Classic and plan on starting a new account (since you do not need BFA for Classic) so that my son, who recently turned 11, can play side by side with me.

I plan on activating my own account and a second no matter what, but instead of waiting as was my original plan, I can introduce him to the game in some fashion before hand.

Cheers

Stfuppercut Selexin Saltybob Code Ava Cowyousaid
donator Posts: 285
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I need the account so I can post about Classic WoW on the official forums. A lot of important topics have been neglected thus far there.

Code
donator Posts: 1
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Times are kind of tough nowadays for me from all points of view. I would honestly love to see if I can get back into the feeling classic wow gave me and the sense of happiness it brought. I can still remember the nostalgia of playing my first Nightelf druid Fanaran...so many years ago on a pirate server cause I could not afford the subscription :)

Code
Arathi Basin
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 23
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I will make your wildest dreams come true!

MeatLumps
Rogue Combat
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gallow Casp
Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301