donator Posts: 10
Human
Warrior

wrong account.. i guess? :D

Pluuf Muhip
Paladin Holy
donator Posts: 21
Alliance

Chances of this tying into this week's news? Would be exciting!

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

rexarlet wrote:
5 years ago
wrong account.. i guess? :D
Too much https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22173

Muhip rexarlet
Silithus
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 39
Orc
Hunter

Awwww yeeeaaa!

The Scarab Gong looms ominously before you. Steel yourself, adventurer; for once the Scarab Gong is rung, the gates of Ahn'Qiraj will be opened.
From the slackened maw of the beast can only come chaos and destruction. Defend your people!
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 223
Undead
Rogue

Much excite

Winterspring
donator Posts: 274
Horde

Just yesterday I wondered if we even get a demo or not. I get to the conclusion that we will probably have just a few stresstest and that will be it. But I am happy to be (hopefully) proven wrong. :biggrin:

Ironforge
donator Posts: 8
Alliance
Mage

SO pumped

Druid Balance
donator Posts: 111
Troll
Hunter

I'm glad it's finally coming because it signals progress. However I'm not sure I'll be joining beta, I think I'll wait for release. Do betas require active subscription?

Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Orc
Warrior

Marlamin has said the following:

Hey WoW classic fans, thanks for visiting. Just want to remind you that this isn’t an official site! I manually added the WoW Classic Beta to the above list after Blizzard published a new product called “wow_classic_beta” 15. Considering it is on the not encrypted part of the CDN (tpr/wow) it is likely this build will be intended for people outside of Blizzard. Keep in mind there’s basically nothing confirmed yet outside of this rather empty reference so things can still change. There are currently no WoW Classic builds available at the time of writing that are newer than the build (and its hotfix) that were demo’d at BlizzCon. It could be hours, days or weeks before anything appears.
Just a reminder folks its not official yet...

Makaveli
Hunter Marksman
donator Posts: 18
Night Elf
Hunter

FETCH ME THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER, ITS TIME FOR WAR

Ishnu-alah. Elune light your path.
Paladin Retribution
donator Posts: 41
Dwarf
Priest
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Orc
Warrior

Oh SHIT its kicking off now!

Noish
Paladin Retribution
Dwarf
Priest

Our lovely rank based spells are back:
https://wow.tools/dbc/?dbc=spell.db2&bc ... eep&page=1

Oh yes

Makaveli
Mulgore
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 196
Tauren
Shaman

TOO SOON!! Or maybe not this time? :D

Makaveli
Ish-ne-alo por-ah (May the days ahead be guided by the elders of long ago)

Hydraxian Waterlords - RP - EU
  • Fendor - Tauren Shaman
  • Ildebrando - Dwarf Hunter
  • Osandiron - Dwarf Priest
Paladin Retribution
Dwarf
Priest

Some things looks unfinished/left (or it's just rubbish) from what I see, like a flight path at Goldshire, this keeps me thinking that maybe we don't get working flight paths during the beta (if there is a beta), just thinking out loud.

Edit: I double-checked, I was wrong there is no flight path at Goldshire, it's at Northshire and it's an old developer thing, so I retract on what I thought.

teebling
Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman

this is terrific news! im so hyped!

Image    Image    Image
Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage

It's getting closer. Blizzard just posted the Classic WoW beta on it's CDN (content Delivery Network), which is where they fut files waiting to be pushed out to customers. I played on the Battle For Azeroth beta & it was a neat experience. There were bug reporting tools, but I suspect many people were not using them. I have a feeling that the beta versions are more of a marketing/hype tool than a testing tool. TipsOut (YouTub'er) has screenshots of the Classic WoW beta, don't know where he got them, but kudos. So, right around the corner. I am super excited & can't contain myself. Go to the Blizz site & make sure you are signed up for beta testing.

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Stormwind
donator Posts: 53
Alliance
Paladin

Turned out to be an internal alpha for the employees.

Blue post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... sic/155986

Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 83
Human
Paladin

Rootdancer wrote:
5 years ago
Turned out to be an internal alpha for the employees.

Blue post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... sic/155986
Dang you are fast! I came here to post this as well.

Suppose this isn’t that surprising, but the name is a bit of a misnomer then. Normally they have “friends & family” alphas for internal employees which is named entirely that, not beta. So that’s certainly been a bit misleading!

Winterspring
donator Posts: 274
Horde

For those who cannot access blizz forum:

Blizzard Entertainment
Hey folks! I’ve got a small update here to help quell some of the rumors and let you know where we are at for WoW Classic. We recently began a phase of internal employee alpha testing. The new build data that many of you have been discussing over the last few days is simply part of this process. Phases like this allow us to test out the game content along with other functionality that will be used in the live game, like logging in through the Blizzard Battle.net App.

Aside from that, we don’t have any announcements to make at this time. I know all of you are very excited about this game and we thank you for your patience as we continue to develop it. More information will be coming soon!

by Bornakk

Makaveli C4N
Mulgore
donator Posts: 96
Tauren
Druid

Aww just can't wait..
No idea what I would be doing in the beta but damn just want to play something in there..

Making a EU Horde day-raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested or have a look at our forum http://mbh.epizy.com or discord https://discord.gg/7AKguup :)
Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage

This is a blue post from Blizz.

Blizzard Entertainment
We recently began a phase of internal employee alpha testing. The new build data that many of you have been discussing over the last few days is simply part of this process. Phases like this allow us to test out the game content along with other functionality that will be used in the live game, like logging in through the Blizzard Battle.net 119 App.
So that explains the rumors & also shows us they are making progress.

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597