Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

This is a site for talking about WoW: Classic and... well that's pretty much it.
One forum category
It's all that is needed - no endless sections, sub-sections, categories, rules and requirements... just talk.

Useful stuff for Classic fans
Resources for playing and creating, and a gallery of Classic pics.

No, we don't have an active Discord server, FB page, Twitter feed or Twitch stream
People don't need more social media over-information in their lives. If you're excited for WoW: Classic just post.

Warcraft themed design
I tried to give the site an old-school feel consistent with WoW design conventions back in the day, hope you like it.

Build a profile
Pick a faction, level up, add your characters and customise your page with details. It's all there to help you enjoy using the site more.
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I level up?
By posting. Just like in WoW the higher level you get the harder it is to progress:

20 posts required
70 posts required
140 posts required
250 posts required
375 posts required
525 posts required

Should I credit you if I use Tech resources?
Yes please - just put a link to https://barrens.chat on your website and that'll do.

Can I use your forum skin?
No - the skin won't work on any standard phpBB installation, it's a heavily modified client.

I really hope you enjoy the site for what it is. Any questions at all just PM me or leave a comment here.
Your boy, teebling
If you want to help support the site, you can make a PayPal donation here :smile:

Syturio Finesse Selexin Umbra couchatron fendor Zant Vyakavish Knoxtane Stfuppercut Voltaire atkars Skye tygoro Gallow Ezekeel badgirls Geira cigarettes ClassicRaids
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 12
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

All I want to say is just, a really good job done here! Impressed!

teebling badgirls
Fenn [Firemaw EU]

Rogue Combat
US Incendius
donator Posts: 23
Human
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

f3nn wrote:
4 years ago
All I want to say is just, a really good job done here! Impressed!
Truly feel the same way! -- NEVER have I found something and fallen in love with it's feel so fast that I donated. Barrens chat you devil dog, you.

teebling
Badgirls - Human Rogue - US Incendius PvP

Duskwood
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 2
Human
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

This is super cool. I stumbled across the forum accidentally by googling how healers can farm gold. Love the classic forum aesthetic, very nostalgic, great job!