EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
4 years ago
@Caperfin a good suggestion and one that has been made before. We trialled this with 'achievements' back in patch 1.2 or 1.3 but the overall feedback and experience with that was that people just ended up post whoring in order to get the badges. Since then I've come back to the Commendations system for contributions to the site - which reminds me I haven't given you one yet for all your guides and support here!!
NP :) you've been more than helpful and accommodating, that is reward enough for me.

Image    Image    Image
Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 177
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Will you be adding the remaining realms in the drop down selection?

i'm on US Thunderfury. I don't see it as a selection.

Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

When I receive a private message in barrens.chat, I receive an e-mail from teebling, so I have a recommendation. Switch the updates mail or mails name to barrens.chat so that I receive an update from barrens.chat and not think that I have received an e-mail from teebling himself.

I fully understand that teebling is the administrator, but switching this up would not mess with my and probably others heads when they tune in the forum and the message is not from teebling. I usually don't open the message update mails and just check "mark as read" and go straight to the website where it's coming from.

teebling