Spirit

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

A simple, browser-based stats calculator for WoW Classic

by teebling • 10th December 2018

This is a simple calculator that shows you what bonuses you receive for each base stat dependent on what class you choose.

• Select a class
  • Enter values into the fields for Stamina, Strength, Agility, Intellect and Spirit.
  • As you type it updates the results which show you resulting bonuses like +% Dodge, +Armour, +Mana, Class-specific statistics like Ranged AP for Hunters and melee AP in Cat form for Druids etc.

Hopefully people find this useful for comparing item benefits and racial starting stats, or for learning how base stats affect different classes in Classic. Did you know that Shamans can build Block with Strength items? :lol:

In the future I hope to implement a feature where you can paste in a classic.wowhead.com link to an item, and using AJAX, it will pre-populate the base stat fields with the data from that item so you don't have to type anything in. Will also add a 'Copy to clipboard' link.

I built the calculator using vanilla JavaScript + jQuery. There are sure to be bugs in this first version so please if you have any comments leave them below.

Ravenheart Syturio Jpy Quillboar Finesse Flerex Iced_Plasma Nostra slud SweaterMonster Casp Sierick Skye tygoro Adoxe ClassicRaids
Teldrassil
donator Posts: 62
Horde
Hunter

Great addition to the site and looks like it will be v useful when the game comes out!

Syturio
The Barrens
donator Posts: 16
Horde

Saw this doing well on reddit before I saw it here! As per comments there I think the Spirit section needs a rework as the the numbers don't seem quite right (why have paladins got such strong health regen?).

Otherwise you've done a fine job with this and it looks very clean and minimal. Well done!

Westfall
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 38
Alliance
Paladin

This is cool AF but with that wowhead feature
it will be veeeery convenient. Can see a lot of people using the calculator in the future. Gj man

donator Posts: 2
Alliance
Druid

Beautiful! I absolutely love your work.

teebling
Warrior Protection
donator Posts: 48
Orc
Warrior

This will be great to check my gear while leveling. Not so much informations about it than end game gear.

Ungoro Crater
donator Posts: 31
Alliance
Mage
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What a wonderful tool! I have bookmarked it so it's ready to use when Classic launches!

Shaman Elemental
donator Posts: 69
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I like this, I'll definitely be bookmarking this!

Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
donator Posts:
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

forthehorde wrote:
5 years ago
Saw this doing well on reddit before I saw it here! As per comments there I think the Spirit section needs a rework as the the numbers don't seem quite right (why have paladins got such strong health regen?).

Otherwise you've done a fine job with this and it looks very clean and minimal. Well done!
That's correct. Just like Paladins also have double the spell crit% from INT. It's just one of their unique properties in Vanilla.
This is why Paly was the ultimate uptime PVE class, you barely have to take rests before you're at full recovery.

Mierfel
donator Posts:
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello and thanks for your job :)
As a druid, i was looking for those informations as a tank, but all i see is "in cat form".
Is there any difference between cat and bear ratios ? If so, where can i get those infos ?
Have a nice day !