donator Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I've been spending a lot of time thinking about which class I would like to roll in classic, and I finally settled on rolling a mage that identifies as a warlock. I was just wondering, should I expect to face any discrimination against classqueer folks from the classic community?

Thanks

teebling Flerex
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

2/10

You could always turn on colour blind settings (which have been confirmed in Classic) and pretend you're casting shadow bolt?

My man welcome.

Warrior Fury
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 212
Horde

You can, but the game itself won't really hand you the necessary spells to make you feel like a Warlock, as a Mage.

I guess you could only spam Fireball and the like. Pretend your minipet is an imp.

Best of luck mate.

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

Some warlocks in the lore used to be mages or shamans so I think you can just roll a warlock and have him identify as a dark mage.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Warlock Destruction
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 307
Undead
Warlock

What you refer to as "evil" exists in each and every single one of us. The difference is that us Warlocks choose to embrace it and use it to achieve our goals. This comes with advantages and... minor inconveniences, certainly. Do not flirt with powers you are not ready to accept, Mage. You will end up with all the burdens and none of the power, mocked by both sides for your ineptitude.