Teldrassil
donator Posts: 62
Horde
Hunter

Check it out...

November 2019 WoW Classic release date, PTR May 2019. Seems reasonable at least?

Also D2 remastered? Holy fuck that would be so cool.

Altoholic
Undercity
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Horde
Rogue

1 more year till Classic? It's too damn long, I think this is fake

Altoholic
ModeratorPrivate Message
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

The rest of it seems really on point.. wonder if legit? November 2019 is too far away :(

D2 remastered bloody hell that would be something. I wouldn't play it if it was on the D3 engine though just saying :P An HD update is all they need to do and it's good to go. I play a modded version of D2 sometimes with HD graphics and it's good as gold.

Westfall
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 38
Alliance
Paladin

What about Warcraft III PTR - they have widescreen support on there and balance changes but there's no mention of a release date on live servers in this leak...

Elwynn Forest
donator Posts: 23
Alliance

Syturio wrote:
5 years ago
1 more year till Classic? It's too damn long, I think this is fake
It seems on point for Blizzard. They haven't been devoting a lot of resources to WoW: Classic.

I hope it's true. While waiting for classic sucks, if it's true we're getting a diablo II remaster.

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

I think that it is just a good quess, not legit leak. Might as well turn out true with the late release, which I hope is not.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Hunter Beast Mastery
US Atiesh
donator Posts: 59
Night Elf
Hunter

I sure hope it isn't November 2019 but i guess it would make sense for the 15th anniversary.

No original unarmored epic mounts :cry:
Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

Yea it would probably make sense, sadly. I'm curious what release date does Blizzard see as the most convenient in terms of coexistence with BFA, at what part of BFA's lifecycle would it be most beneficial for them.

teebling
Undercity
EU Shazzrah
Horde
Rogue

A lot of top streamers are saying BFA is failing big, maybe even worse than WoD... Blizzard should release Classic asap. Delaying it 1 more year is suicide, the hype is already gone atm, if they take another full year most people will give up, including myself, it's too much time. It makes no sense to me how a multi-bil company takes 2+ years to release a game that was already made, copy-pasting World / Models / Sounds into Legion engine and recoding quests/raids (wich are super basic compared to Legion/BFA) doesn't take 2+ years.

teebling
ModeratorPrivate Message
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

Welp, the guy was right about Diablo Mobile spin off (lol wtf). Bit of an overestimation on the release date of Classic WoW though :)

Undercity
EU Shazzrah
Horde
Rogue

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Welp, the guy was right about Diablo Mobile spin off (lol wtf). Bit of an overestimation on the release date of Classic WoW though :)
Speaking of Diablo Mobile...
Dislike ratio... yikes...

BONUS:

ModeratorPrivate Message
Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

My prediction about release date was right. :roll:

teebling Finesse
Westfall
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 38
Alliance
Paladin

Diablo mobile what the shit... they could be using these devs to build classic assets...

Btw hyped for next summer - going to plan ahead for this one and go into full hermit mode!

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

Sadly, Blizzard is developing majority of their titles on mobile devices.