Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

I have been told by one content creator that there is some kind of community project by group of other content creators coming up later today. He said we should get hyped for it, I'm wondering what it might be :roll:

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

Oooh interesting! Any more info?

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Orc
Warrior

Ooooh.. can u give me a summary I’m at sea atm and my internet can’t handle youtube!

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

It is basically a big platform that's being developed by the classic wow creator community (Kargoz, Defcamp and Melderon, Orcbit, Hasmterwheel, Platinum WoW and others). It's going to be the main place for everything classic related and for community organising.

erko
Stormwind
donator Posts: 28
Alliance

Great to see some passionate fans getting together to do something like that.

Ashenvale
donator Posts: 36
Alliance

Just checked out their website - pretty dope - especially the guides section and character builder.

Still I think this site has a much nicer design! Don’t be jealous teeb :P

Westfall
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 38
Alliance
Paladin

Faendor wrote:
5 years ago
It is basically a big platform that's being developed by the classic wow creator community (Kargoz, Defcamp and Melderon, Orcbit, Hasmterwheel, Platinum WoW and others). It's going to be the main place for everything classic related and for community organising.
Really liking this site - getting curated classic content like streams, vids and commentary in one place is a v cool idea

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Priest

Yea, it will be good platform to use when classic comes, it still needs a lot of work to be done though

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Orc
Warrior

They have a really great set of content creators and the tools look very promising too. I think they’ll go big!

The Barrens
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 61

Thanks for this information, this helps alot! Specially under the category; Guides.

Gehennas EU PvP - Horde
<FIKA>