donator Posts: 4
Alliance
Paladin
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

We've had some time for the dust to settle, and PvP seems to be a bit of a focus for SoD going on. What do you think about the way it feels so far?

donator Posts: 3
Tauren
Druid
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I've been avoiding PvP in SoD mostly, I dont want to dedicate time to it right now

Occasionally of course theres a world pvp fight, and it just feels like spinning a roulette wheel. Sometimes I get lucky and they blow up, othertimes they get lucky and I blow up. It doesn't feel like skill really plays into it as much as pure luck.

Luxrah
donator Posts: 3
Orc
Rogue
1 month ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Malfurrion wrote:
1 month ago
I've been avoiding PvP in SoD mostly, I dont want to dedicate time to it right now

Occasionally of course theres a world pvp fight, and it just feels like spinning a roulette wheel. Sometimes I get lucky and they blow up, othertimes they get lucky and I blow up. It doesn't feel like skill really plays into it as much as pure luck.
Every class is just a Vanilla 2H Enhancement with Sulfuron. Sometimes Windfury procs and you win, othertimes you flaccidly slap them with a big hammer for 10 seconds.

I used to love kiting as a Frost Mage but now I kind of just fish for Brain Freeze procs and hope my procs proc more procs so I can machine gun Frostfire Bolts at them.

Or I just Blizzard in STV, either way.