US Incendius
donator Posts: 10
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

This place is massive lol where can I find out how you're supposed to do all the objectives? I saw a giant elemental rock guy steam rolling us in AV today xD

Arathi Basin
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Alliance
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Papasmurf84 wrote:
4 years ago
This place is massive lol where can I find out how you're supposed to do all the objectives? I saw a giant elemental rock guy steam rolling us in AV today xD
There are plenty of guides out there for AV! Here's one: https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/alte ... lassic-wow

That elemental is Lokholar the Ice Lord, he can be summoned by gathering Stormpike Soldier's Blood. He totally wrecks.

Papasmurf84
Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
US Incendius
donator Posts: 10
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Thank you :D looks like a good guide

Silverpine Forest
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 124
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

really? damn i envy you lol. the fact you got in one long enough to people to collect all the blood, hand it in, and have enough people to summon while countering other factions zerg. oldschool av bosses are the best

Erik

Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 344
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

At the moment I'm just following the Alliance Drek zergs and healing the tanks as I'd like to get exalted ASAP while the getting is easy (Alliance seem to be winning 80% of AVs in my battlegroup). Once the rep grind is over the real AV battles will take place.