Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 165
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

A thread for all who have fond memories of the vanilla horde guild "The valour legion" from the the original Burning Blade server (later on Grim Batol).

TVL was with out a doubt the most hysterically funny & disfunctional bunch of misfits, but god it was wonderfull!!

The hunt for all members of the ally guild ANGER and KoS trips to frustrate their raids and forums was beyond funny, nearly died of laughter.

*hugsIban :lol:

Naked field trip

KezanIslander Iban Yavina
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@Iban

I found their rant about the infiltration & paranoia in their guild / ANGER.

http://folk.ntnu.no/stianbor/ANGER/viewtopic.php.htm

Truely worth the read!

US Westfall
donator Posts: 20
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

What a find! I remember Mongo with his spies and blocking the Blackrock mountain and Onxyia entrance. Knew so little about the game back then

So many strange characters in that guild! And funny moments

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Iban wrote:
4 years ago
What a find! I remember Mongo with his spies and blocking the Blackrock mountain and Onxyia entrance. Knew so little about the game back then

So many strange characters in that guild! And funny moments
It was the absolute best! Mongo would often yell " stop holding hands like the nancies you are and do your job!!!"

Great communal atmosphere! And despite the fact that we were a bunch dimwitted morons we did have some raiding succes whilst being anything but tryhard or hardcore for that matter.

donator Posts: 4
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Thought i'd google the old guild name today. Found the post by coincidence.
Still playing off and on. Now a bit more in to Classic, but there are still a few people from the old days playing :D

Nice to see, im not the only one with fond memories to those day.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Valheru wrote:
4 years ago
Thought i'd google the old guild name today. Found the post by coincidence.
Still playing off and on. Now a bit more in to Classic, but there are still a few people from the old days playing :D

Nice to see, im not the only one with fond memories to those day.
Val!!!!! Hugs and kisses!!

Good to see you mate! Due to home renovation plans i cant play for another month or so.

But eager to catch up with fellow TVL misfits 😀. Who else still plays?

Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Think Joggi, Yavina, Sin, Amnesia, Teki, Tahra, Bobulus, Ekisekl are all playing still. Scattered around different servers though.
Recently joined Ekisekl on the classic server (pyrewood village-Horde ofc) he is playing on.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Valheru wrote:
4 years ago
Think Joggi, Yavina, Sin, Amnesia, Teki, Tahra, Bobulus, Ekisekl are all playing still. Scattered around different servers though.
Recently joined Ekisekl on the classic server (pyrewood village-Horde ofc) he is playing on.
Thats quite a few. Do you know where Bobulus and Teki (hence if Teki is still playing I assume Darkangel will also) are lingering around?

Undercity
EU Skullflame
donator Posts: 1
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hallo!!
I'm still around, and Dark too! Bob has left us for D3 casual life and Hearthstone :P

Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I've send the link to this post to everyone i got on my list. So he should see it and might pop up here :D

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Teki wrote:
4 years ago
Hallo!!
I'm still around, and Dark too! Bob has left us for D3 casual life and Hearthstone :P
Teki here :surprised: :surprised: good to hear from you!!

Yavina
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Yes we are!

Me, Sin, Teki, Dark, Eki are all in the same guild on Bronze Dragonflight/Nordrassil on Horde (of course). In a guild called "Silicon Heaven" which is equally disfunctional and fun. I always seem to gravitate towards the odd crowd :D

I'm going to look through that forum post now on ANGER's site. Man that was hillarious!

If you're playing again come join us!

Orc
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

wow thins brings up so meany old memorys , how u all doing was thinking about starting bk up maybe on classic or retail if people are about lol

Horde
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

hey all! good memories! im still playing on retail (i do have a classic char but only lvl 40 iirc) also for those who may not remember me by "sin" i was originally Chohag.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Chohag darling and Naz and Yav!!! Omg i am holding back tears of joy... so many TVL ppl.

If bob would return to classic i think I would have change my knickers, so excited!!

;)

EU Pyrewood Village
Orc
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Oo LETS RAID BLACKROCK MOUNTAIN!!!! everyone hide behind the door, hide, hold, gogogogogo THEY ARE COMING!!!!

Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I've send the link to our spy aswell. Lets hope he comes over and honours us with his presence !! xD

Undead
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Sup? It is I Malefica/Bhavishya and your friendly neighbourhood Alliance A N G E R spy.

Nice to see so many old TVL ppl, our commuinity as Mongo always called it was a fantastic one and I loved it! So many good memories. From raid successes (and many wiped attempts) to our war with ANGER. Man, that ANGER post was a hilarious re-read btw!

I'm not playing WoW anymore, but this forum is nice. If people want to hook up we should make our own discord server maybe?

Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

/wave

You all suck! :mrgreen: