EU Gandling
donator Posts: 88
Tauren
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Good, he sounds like a proper prick. Perfect example of why all the streamers need to be on an "exclusive streamer server" (i.e.: contained).

Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 177
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

"But no, I want justice! This is outrageous!!! How could Jokerd destroy my image of him?!?! He was supposed to be better than this!!!
@Stfuppercut No..this isn't my image of him, I could care less about him. It's his actions on the classic community, how they make us look.

Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Knoxtane wrote:
4 years ago
"But no, I want justice! This is outrageous!!! How could Jokerd destroy my image of him?!?! He was supposed to be better than this!!!
@Stfuppercut No..this isn't my image of him, I could care less about him. It's his actions on the classic community, how they make us look.
Don't be so dramatic. The actions of one person in a community of millions only shapes your perception of the community if the emphasis of your perception is placed on streamers and streamer drama. Otherwise, you have your own friends list, your guild and your server which should be shaping your view of Classic. Do you play with Jokerd? Did you role on his server for the chance to play with him? Do you tune in every day to his stream? No? Then it doesnt matter. Yes? Than you have a very skewed version of what Classic is.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Arathi Basin
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Alliance
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Well, his name is Joker, what do you expect?

Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
US Atiesh
donator Posts: 29
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Sikeo wrote:
4 years ago
No he was just a complete ass on stream about it. Direct quote below:

"Who do I think I am? Let me tell you who I am. I am world first level 60 in fucking classic wow. I can do whatever the fuck I want. You think I'm a random player? You think I'm a fucking random player? Let me fucking clue you in bitch. I am the the guy who had 350 fucking thousand viewers playing this fucking game. Me, not you. The most views ever on this game. The first guy to hit 60. I can do whatever the fuck I want."
is there a video of him saying this? Preferably one on Youtube or a stream with a timestamp

Shaman Enhancement
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 37
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

almarsguides wrote:
4 years ago
is there a video of him saying this? Preferably one on Youtube or a stream with a timestamp

Here you go

US Atiesh
donator Posts: 29
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Sikeo wrote:
4 years ago
almarsguides wrote:
4 years ago

Here you go
Hah, i thought you were exaggerating what he said or it wasnt a direct quote.