Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey everybody,

We just noticed this morning that there's been an oopsie made to the forum's server name database. Teebs added EU Ten Storms to the forum's server database, and it offset the name to ID of every server below it down one in the database. I'm on Fairbanks and noticed that mine was changed to Faerlina. Same for @STFUppercut, he's also on Fairbanks and his says Faerlina right now. @Selexin's server now says OC Remulos instead of OC Yojamba, @Gallow's says US Whitemane instead of OC Arugal, etc. Not just these guys, these are just the ones I was able to eyeball from memory. This effects everybody on a server that alphabetically follows EU Ten Storms.

Looks like the database can't easily be rolled back. If you notice your server name listed here on the forums is wrong then this is what happened. If yours is wrong now then please go into your profile and manually change it back to where it belongs. I already went in and changed mine.

Thanks lads and sorry for the oopsie.

teebling Selexin Furious
Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 289
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Easy fix, thanks for the heads up.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

check check

edit: confirmed. I'm on Stalagg, not Smolderweb

Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Oh hey I actually noticed my realm changing a while back ago :P Probably around the forum changes with Realms being removed. Let me see if it changed again.

Edit: Yup, was Whitemane. Changed it back, no worries! Also thanks for the headsup :wink:

Selexin
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde