EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 16
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey all :-)

I am currently working on an armory website for Classic: https://www.classicraider.com
It works by scanning (through inspections), and doing /who searches.

It is still very early stage and I'm working on implementing guild search, and maybe a PvP ladder when that comes out.
I have also made it so that you can submit your own character fairly easy to show off your gear and talents to others :)

Still a lot of work to be done, but any feedback / critisim / suggestions would be great :)

Hinien Edouard224 Cizin
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Didn't blizzard block the automated /who call from the 1.13 API? Doesn't this mechanism now require human interaction to manually send the /who command now? I thought Blizzard broke this type of functionality with a hotpatch a few weeks ago, which is why all the census data is broken, manual, and unreliable now.

EU Shazzrah
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Yeah they did, but you can modify it so that it scans in the background everytime you do an action (say I move my camera) etc

EU Shazzrah
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Now at 200.000 scanned players almost :-) Most raiders should be able to find themselves❤️

Hinien
EU Dragon’s Call
donator Posts: 2
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey i like what you're doing and i am trying to get you some support on Dragon's Call EU.
Are you planning on putting visible stats to every individual page?

Best of luck to your project!

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

rasm586c wrote:
4 years ago
Now at 200.000 scanned players almost :-) Most raiders should be able to find themselves
holy cow 200k. That is legit amazing.

rasm586c
Image    Image    Image
EU Shazzrah
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Osanyin wrote:
4 years ago
Hey i like what you're doing and i am trying to get you some support on Dragon's Call EU.

Thanks it means alot! What kind of stats are you thinking of ? :)
I will release stats such as (most common item, faction balance on servers, biggest guilds?) anything I might find interesting when I get around to it :D Have had a lot of work recently

EU Dragon’s Call
donator Posts: 2
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

rasm586c wrote:
4 years ago
Osanyin wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks it means alot! What kind of stats are you thinking of ? :)
I will release stats such as (most common item, faction balance on servers, biggest guilds?) anything I might find interesting when I get around to it :D Have had a lot of work recently

I meant more like a players total defense, hit or crit without adding them together on items one by one.
Character Stats

cheers!

Arathi Basin
EU Razorfen
donator Posts: 1
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Good Work ! An Armory is nice to have. May be u can add in some Pvp Stats like "kills etc" and the Skill tree, if its even possible.

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Would be cool to add a previous "History" button to see gear that is not current. Since, it seems some dps players are equipping heal gear to heal and vice-versa.

Image    Image    Image
Shaman Elemental
donator Posts: 69
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Nice to see more people developing for the community!

Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Burning Steppes
donator Posts: 26
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Should figure out a way to allow people to log in and claim characters so they can make them hidden if they wish.

Not everyone likes there characters and talents to be publicly viewed.

teebling Cowyousaid
Yinn - Orc 2h fury Warrior - Arcanite Reaper :twisted: