Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 years ago
Telvaine wrote:
4 years ago
I will absolutely buy a stack of 20 instead of your stack of 1. Then I'll sell the extra myself. I will never touch your stacks of 1 out of principle, should be a bannable offense imo.
I had to buy a bunch of mats for something a while ago. There were no stacks of 20. I think I needed like 30 or 40 of whatever it was that I was buying. There were only single item auctions up. I got progressively more angry as I had to sit, click, buy, select, click, buy, wait, click, buy, wait, select, click, buy ad nauseum. I could just feel my blood pressure increase as the time started to drag on. There's a special place in hell for people who sell things in stacks of one :lol:
If the devs don't want to make it a bannable offense, they could at least confirm the existence of an afterlife because I know it's damnable.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
donator Posts: 42
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I don't see the big deal anyways. If you're halfway serious about the AH you have an AH addon. Personally I have auctionator and with that I don't have to browse through 5 pages of singles before I can buy stacks.

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 289
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Please refer to the above quoted post by @Pippina about why your auction house strategy is annoying as fuck to even those of us with AH addons.

Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I sure hope the grocery store doesn't start selling rice by the grain.

4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

If there's no stacks of 20 up the market on your server has dictated that singles are an easier sell, and you should blame the people buying them, not the people putting them up

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
If there's no stacks of 20 up the market on your server has dictated that singles are an easier sell, and you should blame the people buying them, not the people putting them up
When someone like you goes in and buys up all the supply and then reposts it in stacks of 1, that is not the consumers' fault.

Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I never do that lol

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I have been cursing the likes of you for over a decade, you are now my scapegoat for every single item stack poster who has ever pissed me off.

Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 7
Human
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I find it impossible to get angry at people that are supplying goods at low prices.

Listing 4 pages of singles has ruined the auction-house for everyone without Auctioneer, which is mostly everybody. I hope you're proud whoever you are, people's moms play WoW.