US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 177

Pluuf wrote:
4 years ago
Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Pluuf wrote:
4 years ago
Another week, another 'Future of Classic' thread by Black Monarch.
And that makes... how many so far? Two? Dumbass.
You think I'm only referring to weeks since we've been live? Just take a look at all the shitposting from your account and let me know how many repeated "quality discussions" you've started so far.

Now I could write up an actual response to the topic, but I'll save that one for next week, when you inevitably start repeating yourself again.
@Pluuf

Next thing will be. "TBC is a mistake #2" or "Classic is dying" just to clickbait everyone and start pointless arguments.

Pluuf Selexin
Shaman Enhancement
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 37
Horde
Shaman

This thread would be much more fitting somewhere like MMO-Champion than here tbh. That's where I go to read all my daily nonsense.

ToriK fendor
Loch modan
EU Judgement
donator Posts: 33
Dwarf
Priest

lol

Redridge Mountains
donator Posts: 19
Alliance
Priest

Yeah just do a poll inside your Facebook social bubble of friend who have the same age and play at the same tilme and with like 50 people...

Apart from this huge bias, you could also google "survey world of warcraft" and see that cataclysm is the worst on each of them.
If you like Mist of Pandaria and Cataclysm, why not be satisfied with retail where you have everything you want?

Anyway, we won't get the end of wow classic for maybe two years anyway!
So even if they just take the same time for each expansion you will not have your fricking panda before 6 years or more.
Start thinking about other things or play on private server if you want your panda.

PS: how can we just blacklist a user ? I don't want to see anymore of this guy post, is just a troll and a good one..

donator Posts: 3
Undead
Mage

So what happens when we burn through all the expansions? It’s not really classic anymore after that. It’s just wow #2

Desolace
donator Posts: 52
Horde
Warlock

Kall wrote:
4 years ago
Caperfin wrote:
4 years ago
Not surprising, the casual demographic really kicked in post Wrath.
I'd go as far as to say it kicked in during Wrath itself, I'm sure many here remember the term "Wrath Babies" that popped out back then.
I remember the term. It may even made sense back then, but looking at how things are today, it was only a taste of what's to come, we just didn't know yet.

Kall
A bat in the hand is worth two in the belfry.
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 145
Tauren
Druid

We saw a decline in players during Cata and Mists, but until the very End of Mists, still more than Classic.

Of course we have more players who still actively play games at all, who remember Cata and Mists fondly.

Classic was so long ago, 50% of the people who played back then might not even be gamers at all anymore today.

Rinku < the Druid > - For the HORDE - Gehennas, EU
Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior

Pluuf wrote:
4 years ago
You think I'm only referring to weeks since we've been live?
No, and nothing in my post indicates anything like that. Learn how to read.
Pluuf wrote:
4 years ago
Just take a look at all the shitposting from your account
I can't look at what doesn't exist.
Knoxtane wrote:
4 years ago
Next thing will be. "TBC is a mistake #2" or "Classic is dying"
Someone might start such a thread, but not me.
Chamouador wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah just do a poll inside your Facebook social bubble of friend who have the same age and play at the same tilme and with like 50 people...

Apart from this huge bias,
It sounds like you don't have any idea how Facebook polls work. Please STFU about things you know nothing about.
Chamouador wrote:
4 years ago
If you like Mist of Pandaria and Cataclysm, why not be satisfied with retail where you have everything you want?
For starters, retail hasn't been Cataclysm for the past 7 years. Have you been in a coma for the past 7 years?

Second, no version of the game has ever had everything I want.

Third, this thread has nothing to do with what I want. It's about whether or not it would make business sense for Blizzard to make BC and Wrath servers and then stop there instead of continuing with Cat and MoP servers.
Chamouador wrote:
4 years ago
PS: how can we just blacklist a user ?
I asked the same thing not long ago: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2465
Sheepdog wrote:
4 years ago
So what happens when we burn through all the expansions?
There is no support for "all the expansions". As the poll indicates, interest in legacy servers drops off precipitously from WoD onward.
Sheepdog wrote:
4 years ago
It’s not really classic anymore after that. It’s just wow #2
First, nobody - LITERALLY NOT ONE PERSON ON THE WHOLE PLANET - is advocating that Classic servers be forcibly advanced to Burning Crusade or any other expansion. The universal assumption is that if BC servers are ever implemented, they'd be separate from Classic servers, and MAYBE you'd have the ability to transfer your characters.

Second, if everyone at Blizzard got high on bath salts and decided to forcibly advance all Classic servers to Burning Crusade, that's when they'd stop being Classic servers. That question is not relevant to expansion packs beyond BC.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

I think the main issue with this topic is that it’s not about WoW Classic, and this is a forum about WoW Classic.

Also too much BM and reports coming through so I’m going to lock it now.

pan0phobik Stfuppercut Selexin TeamRemix Gallow Pluuf fendor