donator Posts: 3
Dwarf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I am a level 8, so obviously I have no rare or haed to get items to sell. I have skinning and leatherworking as my professions.

What can I sell on the AH to generate a little cash. Are there any relatively common items that do well there?

Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Weeks in, youve sort of missed the boat. Your best way to earn gold as a low level character is to prioritize leveling and worry about gold later. Most of the convenience sales have already been capitalized and the profit margins for reselling vendor items has come and past.

Pippina
g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Westfall
US Pagle
donator Posts: 81
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

As he said, best way to make gold is to level. Quest rewards and junk give more coin.

If you're REALLY intent on making a bit of silver at your level, my best advice is check the prices of Light Feathers and if they're around 1 silver each, you can go ahead and farm them in Westfall.

Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Cloth is easy to farm and sells well.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
4 years ago
If you're REALLY intent on making a bit of silver at your level, my best advice is check the prices of Light Feathers and if they're around 1 silver each, you can go ahead and farm them in Westfall.
You could even farm magic dust off of the wind elementals for PvP players. Both good tips. Again though, all of this is negligible compared to the gold you can make as a higher level. If you are seeking efficiency for gold farming, you'll need some start up capital or you'll need to level.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Silverpine Forest
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 124
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

at level 8 the best thing you can do is to farm any mobs that drop meat, and the first few ingredients for low level cooking recipes like small eggs. stuff like that would probably reach 40ish silver for a stack of ten, and you find tons of them while in your first levelling zone so save them all

teebling

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
4 years ago
As he said, best way to make gold is to level. Quest rewards and junk give more coin.
Same at this point I'd suggest leveling to higher levels and make profits there.

Image    Image    Image
donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Get your level up then sell the leather you skin.