Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

So I’ve got reserved currently

Kly
Matt
Dizzy
Bark

But I can’t decide what name to use! Or even what race to be, it’s between an orc and a human (warrior) but Matt doesn’t really suit an Orc, but then I’m not sure I want to be ANOTHER human warrior, especially with my own first name

Also not sure it fits an MMO, don’t like the idea of BG’s and raids full of fantasy names then there’s just me as ‘Matt’

Anyway opinions would be appreciated:)

Ashenvale
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
donator Posts: 75
Night Elf
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Orc warrior named Kly if you prefer PvP
Human warrior named Dizzy for PvE, Bark if you want to tank.

Arithil - Warrior Tank
Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 344
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'd rank your name options in this order:

1 - Kly
2 - Dizzy
3 - Bark
4 - Matt

If you're not playing with any friends such that you are completely open to either Horde or Alliance, I'd say keep the following in mind:

• When you're rolling a Warrior, grouping with Paladin or Shaman offer different benefits. In particular, it often comes down to Blessing of Freedom for the mobility vs. Windfury Totem for the burst damage. Also, Paladins have superior survivability and mana efficiency, so they'll be able to keep you up longer than a Shaman could. However, as a former Tauren Warrior I must admit that nothing felt better than when Windfury procced for my https://www.wowhead.com/item=17182/sulf ... f-ragnaros. :cool:
  • Horde is generally better for PvP, whereas Alliance is generally better for PvE.
  • Orc Hardiness is great. Human Perception is meh.