donator Posts: 6
Human
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

1) I used to use Chronometer and/or Dotimer back in the days in order to track stuff like my own buffs (Battle Shout, Berserker Rage, Diamond Flask, etc.) as well as the debuffs that I apply to enemies (Rend, Hamstring, Piercing Howl, Sunder Armor, etc.) - tracking multiple targets separately. I've found an addon which lets me track this stuff using icons with timers (I forget the name of the addon as I don't use it - I don't like ICONS for tracking these things) - but is there any alternative to Chronometer/Dotimer where you can track these things using bars with timers (and small icons at the start/end of the bar)? Potentially with the ability to white-list/black-list certain buffs/debuffs and change the sort order etc.

2) Additionally... Back when I played on private servers (shame on me!), I used this fantastic warrior addon: https://github.com/MOUZU/WarriorHUD

Which unfortunately does not work on retail classic servers. Essentially, the addon showed an Overpower icon with a countdown whenever you were able to cast Overpower (the icon was adjustable in size / repositionable) - regardless of your current stance. This was super helpful as it reminded you (even if you were in Defensive or Berserker stance) that you had the possibility of switching into Battle Stance and throwing an Overpower (which more often than not is the desirable course of action).

Additionally, the addon also highlighted the Overpower ability on your bars whenever you were able to use it (again, regardless of your current stance). It also highlighted Battle Shout if you were currently missing it in your list of buffs, as well as highlighting Execute if it was usable - all some very nice and useful features.

Are there any working alternatives that I could take a look at? Any advice is appreciated. :)

EU Judgement
donator Posts: 43
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I believe NugRunning has most of the functionality found in DoTimer and Chronometer though I haven't yet used it myself.

donator Posts: 6
Human
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

That looks nice! Thanks, I'll give it a try.