Thunder Bluff
US Rattlegore
donator Posts: 20
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello All,

Was curious if anyone has found a well working Cartographer add-on for Classic? Tried a few but they didn’t work/very outdated so also didn’t work.

Thank you for any and all help!

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Moocifer wrote:
4 years ago
Hello All,

Was curious if anyone has found a well working Cartographer add-on for Classic? Tried a few but they didn’t work/very outdated so also didn’t work.

Thank you for any and all help!
Haven't found one yet would also love a Carbonite addon for WoW Classic.

Moocifer
Image    Image    Image
Thunder Bluff
US Rattlegore
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I’m really just looking for something to tell me the level range of each area haha.
New to Horde leveling zones so getting a feel for everything.

Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@Moocifer Leatrix Maps offers a lot of map utility, go check it out.

Moocifer
Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Thunder Bluff
US Rattlegore
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
4 years ago
@Moocifer Leatrix Maps offers a lot of map utility, go check it out.
Just got this downloaded and tested while on my lunch break.
WORKS AMAZING! Thank you for the advice, much appreciated.

Winterspring
US Mankrik
donator Posts: 2
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Saw you mention Carbonite. Just saw this on reddit and installed it last night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/com ... dium=web2x

Loch modan
EU Judgement
donator Posts: 33
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 years ago
Haven't found one yet would also love a Carbonite addon for WoW Classic.
Mactania wrote:
4 years ago
Saw you mention Carbonite. Just saw this on reddit and installed it last night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/com ... dium=web2x

Yes indeed, an Alpha version of Carbonite has been released around 12 hours ago on WoW Interface.
Here's the LINK

Going to try it out when I get home from work!

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Foohy wrote:
4 years ago
Yes indeed, an Alpha version of Carbonite has been released around 12 hours ago on WoW Interface.
Here's the LINK

Going to try it out when I get home from work!
Holy cow! yes Carb is my favourite so happy :) Judging by the comments on reddit seems im not the only one that was excited.

Foohy
Image    Image    Image
Dustwallow Marsh
EU Pyrewood Village
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

In case anyone else is interested, there is a map addon called Mapster. Just your regular Cartographer, but without fancy stuff.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mapster

Swamp of Sorrows
donator Posts: 9
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey, I saw someone mentioned Leatrix Maps. I'm using that & Leatrix plus, but also have Cartographer installed (I believe by default for another addon?). Since the latest Classic patch, I'm noticing my keyring missing (on some toons of the same account). I was wondering if anyone noticed a conflict with Cartographer & the new patch?

Also, does anyone know if LTM/LTP conflicts at all? (I downloaded the most recent update last nite & that fixed the keyring for the toon I was on. When I switched toons, then issue was created again, so I'm less inclined to believe it has anything to do with Leatrix, as that's the only possible addon-that I can think of, that has anything remotely to do with the ui). Thank you for any feedback!

Druid Feral
US Incendius
donator Posts: 163
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I've been having very weird addon issues. And I don't mean addon issues where it's like "This new patch broke all my addons!" Yea, no shit it did, that's what it's supposed to do.

But what I mean is, I have a laptop that I game on from time to time, mainly just WoW since that's the only thing it can run smoothly, and I have my gaming desktop. Before I put WoW on my desktop (it's brand new, which is why I had it on my laptop first) I took all the addons from my laptop onto my gaming desktop.

A bunch of the addons I was using on my laptop wouldn't work for whatever reason. Cartographer being one of them. But as soon as I moved them over to my desktop everything started working. I'm not sure why. I started herbing stuff and it was marking it on my map! It's never done that on my laptop befoire. I'm at work right now, so I can't give you a list of addons I'm currently using, but I will update this when I get back to let you know what cartographer like addons work for me

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula