Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I decided to start leveling my second character, I originally was planning to do it at level 10, but Rev Chris is 31 now. I wen't back & forth between Priest, Paladin & Warlock for a long time & eventually settled on a Gnome Warlock. I am so far happy with this decision & am loving the Warlock leveling experience. I just got my Voidwalker, named Hukthang, & the process of having to go into the catacombs under Stormwind to defeat a Voidwalker to prove I was capable of possessing one was a much better class quest than the Mage quests ever were. Okay, I admit the "Ghostbuster" mage quest was cool, but lore-wise the 1st two Warlock class quests were better.

I'm just starting out, but It's starting off better in every way than the Mage. Time will tell...

Reverend Sin with Hukthang by Reverend Chris, on Flickr

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Warlock Affliction
EU Pyrewood Village
donator Posts: 21
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Welcome to the dark side. Classic Warlock is great fun.

Undercity
US Westfall
donator Posts: 3
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

That's awesome! As an undead warlock, the quest chain for the Succubus is still one of my favorites. Traveling down to Silverpine forest and the Wetlands to kill people and bring back their pure hearts to the undercity to summon my Succubus really shows off how cool the class feels. I'm in love with the warlock experience so far as a level 41 currently.

Warlock Destruction
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 307
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Play as an Undead Warlock, still did the Orc version of the Succubus quest. Fetch a limbless hero's talisman and bring it back to his lover, honor his request to tell her that he died in battle honorably so she wouldn't have to take care of a cripple forbthe rest of her life. Use the talisman afterwards to summon a Succubus. Fucking brutal.

FTHforever