US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
4 years ago
I'm just curious how many people will actually move, it is pretty hard decision to make when you are on healthy populated server and risk going on a new one. I personally will probably stay but we will have to see.
The new realm is always worse. I have never seen the secondary realm grow to the population or activity level that the initial server had. Furthermore this can often magnify faction imbalances on the primary realm when the outnumbered faction decides to leave furthering the imbalance. Just my anecdotal experience.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Faendor wrote:
4 years ago
I'm just curious how many people will actually move, it is pretty hard decision to make when you are on healthy populated server and risk going on a new one. I personally will probably stay but we will have to see.
The new realm is always worse. I have never seen the secondary realm grow to the population or activity level that the initial server had. Furthermore this can often magnify faction imbalances on the primary realm when the outnumbered faction decides to leave furthering the imbalance. Just my anecdotal experience.
Good point with the faction imbalance
But at least there are both Firemaw and Gehennas funneling into the new one.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Blizzard Entertainment
Update 11:00 CEST
We currently plan to open all the free character moves at 19:30 CEST today. Thank you for your patience!

As we previously announced 583, free character moves will become available in Europe very soon™. When these free character moves open, player-characters at any level will be able to move:

English
FROM TO
Shazzrah Dragonfang (new realm)
Golemagg Dragonfang (new realm)
Firemaw Earthshaker (new realm)
Gehennas Earthshaker (new realm)
Mograine Judgement
Razorgore Bloodfang

French
FROM TO
Sulfuron Finkle

German
FROM TO
Lucifron Heartstriker (new realm)
Venoxis Heartstriker (new realm)

donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I've not had any issues logging in. No wait times at all. It's been great hope this doesn't destroy that for the server I'm on.

Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

We need more people on Herod, let's make that trend.

Pippina
<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Shaman Elemental
donator Posts: 69
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 years ago
I think the primary argument against server transfers is to prevent people from being an asshole, getting a bad reputation, then moving on to the next server without facing any repercussion as often as they'd like.
I like your opinion and insights Pippina, thank you :)

Pippina
Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Anyone knows any dates when EU transfers will be available? I am eager to transfer so I can finally play with my Shaman on Firemaw or the new Earthshaker. (sounds like a drink)

Last week was on vacation so there were no problems logging in, but now when I'm home after work there's not a single chance and I have to play with my Paladin alt on a much smaller realm.