Stranglethorn Vale
donator Posts: 2
Orc
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

So Blizzard opened up this server alongside Judgement last night at 18 CEST. Myself and a bunch of friends decided to reroll from the nightmare called Gehennas to this server. The absence of a queue sure is amazing, but it was rather dead this morning (like three people, including myself, leveling in Valley of Trials).

What do you guys think, will the pop increase once more and more people get sick and tired of queues? Will you join us here?

I hope to see you around ;)

Hillsbrad Foothills
EU Ashbringer
donator Posts: 11
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

There's ppl in Tirisfal. I guess ppl decided to sleep longer since its Saturday. It will fill up. It could layering since its low pop tho.

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Halv wrote:
4 years ago
The absence of a queue sure is amazing, but it was rather dead this morning (like three people, including myself, leveling in Valley of Trials).
There was a ton of people on Alliance.

Image    Image    Image
Stranglethorn Vale
donator Posts: 2
Orc
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Discharger wrote:
4 years ago
There's ppl in Tirisfal. I guess ppl decided to sleep longer since its Saturday. It will fill up. It could layering since its low pop tho.
Yeah more and more people seem to show up :)

Hillsbrad Foothills
EU Ashbringer
donator Posts: 11
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hopefully there's no queue tonight ;)

Hunter Survival
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 41
Dwarf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Sorry to revive an old thread, but can I have any info on how's the situation now? I'm planning to transfer from gehennas as queues are actually increasing.. 3 hours yesterday, 3 hours the day before... I'm spenging more time on queue than playing the game.

Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Playing here and I meet people very often because it's not layered. No queues. Came here with a few friends of mine which are still playing the game because we were on our own realms and wanted to play together at last. Auctionator scans around 12-15k items while on Dreadmist there were 28-32k.

We will be switching to a bigger realm (Ashbringer is in our minds) if paid transfer option becomes available.

Hinien
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 years ago
Auctionator scans around 12-15k items while on Dreadmist there were 28-32k.
That's a pretty interesting way to estimate relative realm population. Won't give you population totals, but does give a relative idea on size. I guess the 'realm population' description on the login screen works too, but I also like this method.

Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I hope some madman will be dedicated enough to run through all realms and make a list of how many items are on every realm. (best option is to scan it around 20:00/8:00 PM when everyone is playing the most)