Warrior Protection
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 4
Troll
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

First I'd like to thank Xcellers for this awesome spreadsheet and answering my many late night questions (due to my lack of knowledge of spreadsheeting). He and the spreadsheet have been most helpful!

Vexation of Kromkush has had nothing put positive things to say about this very well put together spreadsheet! We don't utilize every tab but the tabs we do use are awesome for visual info on what is happening in the guild. Being able to track things like peoples attunements, patterns that guildies have acquired, and being able to see who won items from previous raids is great just in itself.

One of the coolest aspects imo is Its great when new people join the guild because they have a spot they can look for basic info on what is happening in the guild. see the lay of the land I guess you'd say. Also being able to interact with something like this to manage things in the guild without having to be logged into Warcraft is sweet. I'm constantly updating things while I'm working my boring night job.

If you are starting out and are looking for a good way to structure your guild or a guild that is established and looking for an easy way to manage & prep for a raid this spreadsheet is unbelievable and definitely worth the look!

Thanks again Xcellers :)

Pwntatoes <Vexation> of Kromkush

"I heard if you cut off an extremity it'll regenerate a little bigger. Don't believe it."
Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 109
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pwntatoes wrote:
4 years ago
First I'd like to thank Xcellers for this awesome spreadsheet and answering my many late night questions (due to my lack of knowledge of spreadsheeting). He and the spreadsheet have been most helpful!

Vexation of Kromkush has had nothing put positive things to say about this very well put together spreadsheet! We don't utilize every tab but the tabs we do use are awesome for visual info on what is happening in the guild. Being able to track things like peoples attunements, patterns that guildies have acquired, and being able to see who won items from previous raids is great just in itself.

One of the coolest aspects imo is Its great when new people join the guild because they have a spot they can look for basic info on what is happening in the guild. see the lay of the land I guess you'd say. Also being able to interact with something like this to manage things in the guild without having to be logged into Warcraft is sweet. I'm constantly updating things while I'm working my boring night job.

If you are starting out and are looking for a good way to structure your guild or a guild that is established and looking for an easy way to manage & prep for a raid this spreadsheet is unbelievable and definitely worth the look!

Thanks again Xcellers :)
Really happy to hear that the sheet has been serving you guys well Pwntatoes, and thank you so much for such a comprehensive review! There is still a few bugs that needs to be ironed out, and features that I am working to add, so hopefully you guys will have a even better tool available in the future!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
Mk. Ultra - Comprehensive Guild Management Spreadsheet
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds

Vault of the Silverhands, A Gear Primer for Holy Paladins
A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New milestone; guild no. 700 just adopted the Mk. Ultra for their guild management!

teebling
- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds

A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

US Bigglesworth
donator Posts: 1
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Xcellers was super quick to respond and ultra polite!

Thanks a ton <3

Best,

Ser Dotty

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

serdotty wrote:
4 years ago
Xcellers was super quick to respond and ultra polite!

Thanks a ton <3

Best,

Ser Dotty
Just happy to be of service!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Added a quick-guide to hot-fixing the compare system, should fix most of the ongoing issues and bring it up to a more usable standard!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

donator Posts: 1
Human
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Great addon for every raiding guild. Initially thought it would take a while to set everything up, but most of it can be done within a single hour :)

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

baelko wrote:
4 years ago
Great addon for every raiding guild. Initially thought it would take a while to set everything up, but most of it can be done within a single hour :)
Happy to hear! still trying to work out ways to cut down on the administrative work involved, so next update is going to focus on that for sure!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|