US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 1
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

My guild is using and loving Mk Ultra :)

One piece of feedback:

Xcellers wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for all the feedback, the exclusion of a number of niche class/spec combos is actually intentional as I provide more of a "baseline" version that is suitable for as many guilds as possible, so with stuff like this then it might take a bit of customisation to make it fit perfectly to individual guild needs. If there is enough requests for it, then I can naturally provide some guidelines on how to approach this.
I would love a quick guide on how to add a new class/spec combo, namely our guild has an Elemental Shaman that we'd love to stop putting under healers :)

Seriously awesome tool, it has helped us a lot.

Selexin
Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 109
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

KyleM_TV wrote:
4 years ago
My guild is using and loving Mk Ultra :)

One piece of feedback:
Xcellers wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for all the feedback, the exclusion of a number of niche class/spec combos is actually intentional as I provide more of a "baseline" version that is suitable for as many guilds as possible, so with stuff like this then it might take a bit of customisation to make it fit perfectly to individual guild needs. If there is enough requests for it, then I can naturally provide some guidelines on how to approach this.
I would love a quick guide on how to add a new class/spec combo, namely our guild has an Elemental Shaman that we'd love to stop putting under healers :)

Seriously awesome tool, it has helped us a lot.
Yeah I will get to work on it ;)

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
Mk. Ultra - Comprehensive Guild Management Spreadsheet
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds

Vault of the Silverhands, A Gear Primer for Holy Paladins
A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New milestone; guild no. 400 just adopted the Mk. Ultra for their guild management!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds

A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

Druid Feral
EU Razorgore
Orc
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, I would really like to be able to copy the sheet for my Guild Crowned Eu Razorgore - It looks really cool, amazing work!
Here is some information:

Guild Name: Crowned

Faction: Horde

Major (Professional) Streamers in guild? nope

Professional (Paid/Sponsored) guild? nope

Can I publicly list you as sheet users? Sure

Would you like me to inform you of future updates Hel yeah!!

Contact Email (Google Docs/Drive connected): PM

Thank u so much!

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Absolutely amazing spreadsheet.

Thank you so much @Xcellers

I have only one suggestion regarding the loot distribution. It would be a very good thing to have an overview sheet with all members listed as well as the loot they received and which date.

Something like this:

Once again, a huge thanks for the sheet which will be incredibly useful for a long time.

EU Amnennar
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey,

We've been using the sheet for a few weeks and we find it very useful.

We added a few modifications beacause of your luck : we added rows for wrist/waist loots.

I don't know if it's possible, but we would find useful to have a "Loot review" tab ; a tab where we could select a player in the Roster and the function will search in the MC/BWL/etc.. tab to return the list of the loot/date per player. That will be easier to comprae 2-3 player tto know to who give a loot.

Great job for the Sheet !

Dumbel

EU Golemagg
Night Elf
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Our guild has been using this for a couple of weeks now. Big sigh of relief not to having to rely on random personal sheets and scattered information anymore! All formulas are in a clear and understandable and makes it easy to make adjustments with little Sheets experience.

Thank you!

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Fantomen wrote:
4 years ago
Absolutely amazing spreadsheet.

Thank you so much @Xcellers
SpoilerShow
I have only one suggestion regarding the loot distribution. It would be a very good thing to have an overview sheet with all members listed as well as the loot they received and which date.

Something like this:

Once again, a huge thanks for the sheet which will be incredibly useful for a long time.
Dumbelmort wrote:
4 years ago
Hey,

We've been using the sheet for a few weeks and we find it very useful.
SpoilerShow
We added a few modifications beacause of your luck : we added rows for wrist/waist loots.

I don't know if it's possible, but we would find useful to have a "Loot review" tab ; a tab where we could select a player in the Roster and the function will search in the MC/BWL/etc.. tab to return the list of the loot/date per player. That will be easier to comprae 2-3 player tto know to who give a loot.

Great job for the Sheet !
Dumbel
chumppi wrote:
4 years ago
Our guild has been using this for a couple of weeks now. Big sigh of relief not to having to rely on random personal sheets and scattered information anymore! All formulas are in a clear and understandable and makes it easy to make adjustments with little Sheets experience.

Thank you!
Thank you for all the positive feedback guys, and for the suggestions - initially the idea sounds great, tho also rather complex, so its not something I will be able to fit into the next update (if its reasonably possible to include into the sheet naturally)

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

The Mk. Ultra has just gone live with version 1.6, adding a number of features to improve LC decision making, better analytics and a number of quality of life upgrades that should ease day to day operations in guilds using the sheet!

The main post has been updated with all the new info, a few new how-to guides and a fully updated public test version

Enjoy!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 3
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Cheers for the update :D

Loving the new compare sheet.

Sadly the attendance problem still persists and shows the wrong percentage value. My guildy had a look and found a band aid fix to the problem.

=IFERROR(G3/(countifs(Attendance!$3:$3,">="&Roster!T3) +1),0)

That SUM fixed our issue for everyone, apparently the original SUM was 1 value off for some reason, felt like a google docs bug - If the percentage is off (over 100%) it was an attendance or join date error then.

Before:

After:

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Schmoopy wrote:
4 years ago

Sadly the attendance problem still persists and shows the wrong percentage value. My guildy had a look and found a band aid fix to the problem.

That SUM fixed our issue for everyone, apparently the original SUM was 1 value off for some reason, felt like a google docs bug - If the percentage is off (over 100%) it was an attendance or join date error then.

Before:

After:

Hey man,

So I tried to replicating the error in the live sheets and in my test version, and the % values in attendance comes out perfectly so I really dont know what to say. What I can say is there has been a shitload of sheets related bugs during the development process with ghost values popping up left and right, so I am in no way doubting that you have this error - I just cant explain it :D

At current levels, the sheet is 50% coding, 40% techno magic and 10% wishful thinking :lol:

That being said, then I am closely watching all the feedback coming in, so if others have the same problem, then i will share your solution with them!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 3
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Xcellers wrote:
4 years ago
Schmoopy wrote:
4 years ago

Before:

After:

Hey man,

So I tried to replicating the error in the live sheets and in my test version, and the % values in attendance comes out perfectly so I really dont know what to say. What I can say is there has been a shitload of sheets related bugs during the development process with ghost values popping up left and right, so I am in no way doubting that you have this error - I just cant explain it :D

At current levels, the sheet is 50% coding, 40% techno magic and 10% wishful thinking :lol:

That being said, then I am closely watching all the feedback coming in, so if others have the same problem, then i will share your solution with them!
Hey,

So on the live sheet you linked to copy (sorry ahead of time for inputting the small amount of data that I did) - I added a few extra dates in "Attendance" since they were all the same date and changed the join date from 21st to 20th.

Tried to replicate the problem I had and got this:

Edit: Changing the join date from 20th -> 19th gave me this result:

So it seems that if you have the join date of the person the same as their first raid, it can throw off the total result by 1.

- This would also make sense why our guilds dates were off by 1 since we use the "join date" as a reference for when the member got promoted to trail. This is to to avoid socials who have been in the guild since creation, to end up having low attendance after their first raid.

Edit 2: Found a quick easy solution:

It seems to bypass the same date issue. (I left the SUM as it was originally on the spreadsheet)

I only adjusted the join dates and the dates on the attendance sheet - nothing that would affect anyone who would copy the sheet -

Hope it helps.

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Ahh I guess that explains why I couldnt reproduce it - well great spotted, i made the adjustment to the other sheet and I will just write a small How-To notice on it, in-case others get the same error!

Thanks a bunch @Schmoopy

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New milestone; guild no. 500 just adopted the Mk. Ultra for their guild management!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

There might be a few, entirely in-explainable bugs going around with the new compare tool feature, if anyone runs into issues with users not having anything counted on their profiles, then lemme know so i can try to pinpoint the item issue in question!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

EU Sulfuron
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Me and my guilde are using the Xcellers spreadsheet since 3 weeks and everything is working like it supposed to be! :)

Thank you for that awesome work!

Troll
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

This is just incredible!

The greatest boost for our Catalan guild. All our members are so happy and excited for this spreadsheet!
Using it right now. Many thanks for your great work and keep doing! Maybe a website on future? Could get famous!

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Agatea wrote:
4 years ago
This is just incredible!

The greatest boost for our Catalan guild. All our members are so happy and excited for this spreadsheet!
Using it right now. Many thanks for your great work and keep doing! Maybe a website on future? Could get famous!
Qhrynne wrote:
4 years ago
Me and my guilde are using the Xcellers spreadsheet since 3 weeks and everything is working like it supposed to be! :)

Thank you for that awesome work!
Thanks guys, happy to hear that you and your respective gangs have been enjoying the sheet!

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New milestone; guild no. 600 just adopted the Mk. Ultra for their guild management!

teebling
- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Just starting to use the spreadsheet now and it's an absolute life saver! So nice to see all the necessary info in one spot. It's easy to use too, thank you Xcellers!

Alliance
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Im playing wow in KOREA.
This Sheet is awesome!!
It became easy to manage for guild.
thanks for sharing sheet.
LOVE SO MUCH!!

US Kurinaxx
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello,

Is there a FAQ for this spreadsheet i have question and cant seem to find it anywhere on the barrens chat forums

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

LeStone21 wrote:
4 years ago
Just starting to use the spreadsheet now and it's an absolute life saver! So nice to see all the necessary info in one spot. It's easy to use too, thank you Xcellers!
gigatesju wrote:
4 years ago
Im playing wow in KOREA.
This Sheet is awesome!!
It became easy to manage for guild.
thanks for sharing sheet.
LOVE SO MUCH!!
Hey guys,

Really happy to hear that you guys are liking the sheet! its an absolute pleasure!
gh3tto wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Is there a FAQ for this spreadsheet i have question and cant seem to find it anywhere on the barrens chat forums
Hey man,

Well the main post has a lot of info on its own, but of particular note is:

The Basics guide: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2374#section2
contains a basic run-down of how to use it

The How-To section: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2374#section6
contains specific guides for making adjustments to the sheet

If its not covered anywhere there, then you can just reach out to me and ill do my best to help out!

teebling
- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|

OC Remulos
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Awesome spread sheet, more than a guild could ask for esp for free.

We are just getting our raiding numbers and this is going to be critical to making sure we fill out with what we need for the last slots and to keep track of quite literally everything you could think of!

15/10

Would recommend.

Paladin Holy
EU Firemaw
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Brickwallbob wrote:
4 years ago
Awesome spread sheet, more than a guild could ask for esp for free.

We are just getting our raiding numbers and this is going to be critical to making sure we fill out with what we need for the last slots and to keep track of quite literally everything you could think of!

15/10

Would recommend.
Happy to hear that you guys like it; the 15/10 score is actually what I am for! :lol:

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|