Orgrimmar
donator Posts: 18
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

are they are working on server upgrades? ?!!?!!? WTF guys 18K before me in q and 300 min to wait. I come back from work to play and this.... ? why to force me to pplay BFA ?!

Felwood
donator Posts: 185
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

They didn't prepare at all for Classic WoW's launch just as our British government didn't prepare at all for a British Exit.
They try so hard to manipulate us and cover up the truth with lies.
"you think you do, but you don't."

Nyxt morbidmike teebling Selexin Wormfood
| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I had to sit through 16k queues over at Fairbanks yesterday, and it sucked. I didn't get in until midnight after a 3PM PST launch. But it'll calm down. It sucks to see everybody else pulling away, but give it some time. The serious power leveling and progression guys were all prepared and parked in the login screen 2 hours before launch to get in, and anybody without that level of preparation and dedication need to either move to smaller servers or wait out the wall of queues.

Stfuppercut
Orgrimmar
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

i dont think its good, as they should have made better servers. its bullshit. 2019 server q for 7 hours.

Durotar
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 19
Troll
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

There are no playable servers atm.
Most of em have queues (min wait time 140mins), and the others are zerged by level 1 characters whome runs from full or medium servers.
So yes, we can not play unless fighting for a bull to kill with 20 players...

No. I'm not TROLLING...
Orgrimmar
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Iniustus wrote:
4 years ago
Most of em have queues (min wait time 140mins), and the others are zerged by level 1 characters whome runs from full or medium servers.
i dont mind fighting for a bull to kill, i fact ill just explore and group with people and just tag what i can.

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Madoff wrote:
4 years ago
are they are working on server upgrades? ?!!?!!? WTF guys 18K before me in q and 300 min to wait. I come back from work to play and this.... ? why to force me to pplay BFA ?!
can they actually upgrade the servers?

Image    Image    Image
Orgrimmar
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 years ago
Madoff wrote:
4 years ago
have no fucking clue bro but we are in 2019, everything is possible this days.

Durotar
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 19
Troll
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Madoff wrote:
4 years ago
Iniustus wrote:
4 years ago
i dont mind fighting for a bull to kill, i fact ill just explore and group with people and just tag what i can.
You waste yor time > time is money > they get your money > you cant play.
But this is the drill, i am not complaning, its just the way it is. We need a week or two..

No. I'm not TROLLING...
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Give us super passes! 5$ per day to skip ahead of everyone without a super pass!!!!! I joke, but this is probably a great way for Blizz to monetize Classic!!! :biggrin: and lose everyone who wanted to play in the process... resulting in lower Q times for this guy!

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Orgrimmar
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Give us super passes! 5$ per day to skip ahead of everyone without a super pass!!!!! I joke, but this is probably a great way for Blizz to monetize Classic!!! :biggrin: and lose everyone who wanted to play in the process... resulting in lower Q times for this guy!
sounds like a plan ! i'll pay ! ez to sell me stuff you know im just human who wants to play Classic for 3 months and then quite cuz its too hard and cuz new expansion come out.

Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
:lol:

get your ass back in the server and stop giving Blizzard ideas.

Selexin
Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 289
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 years ago
Madoff wrote:
4 years ago
Lol they did upgrade the servers, that's why they need layering.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US