Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

So, in honor of Classic I am watching fantasy movies all day, starting with "Warcraft". I have noticed some issues with the movie. Foremost, it needs more backstory/story/character explanation. Non WoW people probably had a hard time following it. Also, Khadgar speaks of being sent to the floating city of Dalaran. Only at that time Dalaran had not yet been teleported. Still a good movie to start Warcraft day.

Stupeed

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 223
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It's unfortunate it feels so rushed like you said. Plus the inconsistencies don't help. It's too bad because the set / costume design was great imo. It's a pretty movie to watch but lacks so much depth and consistency.

Evocati
Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I used to "read"/listen to audiobooks, (in spanish) some voice actors or youtubers have an incredible voice to narrate them, The night of the Dragon got me into WoW then I couldn't stop listening all of them. I became a big fan of the lore and I mostly play because of it, I tend to RP a lot based on what I know.
Imho, once you read some lore books/listen some audios, the game become a whole lot different from what it was, it changes your view of every zone/quest, dungeon/raid you're doing.

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

WoW, I watched "Willow" & "Princess Bride" I forgot how great those movies were. Warcraft was a bit disappointed but these made up for it.

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597