Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 177
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Currently, this is all I have for my addon list. I'm sure it will increase over time.

• Immersion is a different quest text Interface.
  • oGlow will light up your items, by adding a quality border to them. It will only display this border for common quality items and above.
  • Recount (I'm sure we all know what this is for)
  • ElvUI
  • Questie

Winterspring
donator Posts: 117
Human
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

- Details!
- Swing Timer
- Prat 3.0
- Improved Error Frame
- Omni CC
- KTM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Human Warrior - Shazzrah Firemaw PVP
donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

None

Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 5
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm still wondering if I'll be using any addons at all, but if I were to use one, it would probably be something like immersion or something, because WoW's default quest ui is quite boring.

Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 16
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

A pack of addons I've assembled that I'll be using come tomorrow. All addons were up to date as of me uploading this yesterday.

There are a couple that serve the same function as another, such as Azeroth AutoPilot, Questie, GuideLime etc. Some are there as backups in case one doesn't function properly on launch.

• MoncaiCompare - Compares equipment items, showing the differences in stat bonuses and such.
  • AbarClassic - Shows a swing timer for your Mainhand/Offhand attacks.
  • AtlasLoot - A list of all item drops from all dungeons, as well as crafting professions and reputations.
  • Auctionator - A Quality of Life upgrade to the auction house functionality.
  • BadBoy - A spam blocker.
  • Bartender - An interface augment/replacement for the default Blizzard Action bars.
  • BetterVendorPrice - Provides detailed information of items prices when sold to vendors.
  • BigWigs - Alerts and information for boss encounters.
  • ClassicAuraDurations - Shows the remaining time on various "auras" - things like Shadow Word: Pain, Rend, Curse of Agony, etc.
  • ClassicCastBars - Better castbars, also searches for hostile targets and creates a castbar for them, showing what spell they are casting.
  • ClassicThreatMeter - Shows a breakdown in realtime of active threat being generated by everyone, does not show threat for those without the addon.
  • Details! - A detailed list of all combat parses, including dps, hps, aura/buff uptime, spells cast, damage taken, damage absorbed, etc.
  • ElvUI - A complete interface overhaul. I'll likely be using this since it's super easy to set up and other addons might noot function as well.
  • ExtendedCharacterStats - Shows more detailed stat information, such as attack power, spell power, healing power, hp/5, mp5/, crit chance, hit chance, etc.
  • EZJunk - Automatically vendors all grey items when interacting with a vendor.
  • GuideLime - A guide interface for questing.
  • Healbot - Click to Heal healing interface. Like Whack-A-Mole, but for healing.
  • LibClassicDurations - An info Library for addons to pull info from.
  • MobInfo - Information about mobs in the game, such as their health, armor, attack speeds, etc.
  • NeatPlates - Customizable Name Plate replacement.
  • Questie - Quest addon which shows where to pick up quests, and where to complete them, where to find certain quest mobs/items, etc.
  • RealMobHealth - Like MobInfo, but for Health.
  • XandY - Shows X/Y Coordinates on the map/minimap,
  • YaHT - Yet Another Hunter Timer - Shows all information that a hunter could want. Timers for auto attacks, aimed shots, serpent sting, trap duration, Hunter's Mark, etc.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Silithus
donator Posts: 40
Troll
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

• WoWhead Looter, submits the info I gather to WoWhead so that they get drop chances and jazz
  • Atlas and AtlasLoot (ClassicWoW versions, though I haven't gotten Atlas to work in the last stress test)
  • Battle For Azeroth UI, makes my main action bars resemble how they do in BFA, I just prefer it this way :)
  • ClassicAuraDurations, brings back the "clock" style of DoTs and HoTs, so you can see the duration of them in a fancy way
  • ClassicCastBars, brings back the cast bars under name plates and portraits
  • ClassicSpellActivations, things like Revenge will light up like they do in Retail when you're able to use em
  • Deadly Boss Mods Classic
  • Details!, its a damage meter
  • IgniteTracker, good for Mages later on when we're running fire
  • MageButtons, brings back the modern feature where you have a Portals button that brings a dropdown list of all your portals. I'll be using this for Teleport and Portals
  • MapFader, your map turns transparent when you're moving
  • Memoria, takes a screenshot when you level up
  • ModernAlternatePowerBar, when you shapeshift into Bear Form or Cat Form you'll see your mana underneath your rage/energy. I won't be playing a druid, but I have it juuust in case
  • ModernQuestWatch, lets you click on a quest objective to open your quest log entry for it
  • PixelPerfectAlign, just provides a grid on your screen so you can adjust your UI perfectly
  • QuestFrameFixer, fixes the fact when you talk to a quest giver with multiple quests he just shows dots instead of "?" and "!"
  • Questie, i'm just using this to keep track of my quests so that I don't miss any reputation with Undercity while I level. I still always read quests I haven't done before in WoW
  • QuestXP, shows how much XP a quest gives
  • RealMobHealth, does some math voodoo to figure out how much health the target probably has
  • TalentSequence, lets you save your talent list from www.bobo-talents.com that way you know what to pick every level, so you can plan that ahead of time
  • TheClassicRace, uses /who to figure out who the highest level on the realm is, and keeps you updated with that information. I find it fun to see that info personally, though I will not be racing
  • VendorPrice, shows you the sell price of items
  • WeakAuras, very powerful addon. And I mean VERY powerful addon, potentially too powerful for Classic in my opinion. Lets you create... a lot of things; alerts, timers, UI elements, and ect when certain things happen such as buffs, something is cast, and a bunch of other triggers and jazz. I don't know how to use it super well, but people use wago.io to make some INSANE things with it.
  • WeaponSwingTimer, shows you a bar that keeps track of your swing time, the enemy's swing time, and your bow/gun/crossbow time if you're a hunter
  • WhatsTraining, shows you what spells you can train without having to go to a trainer
  • EDIT: Now also including oGlow, thanks Knoxtane :)

When I was writing this, I finally realized how many addons this is... this was just built slowly over the last year when I saw a new addon that looked nice and useful. I like it though, most of these don't show new things on your UI so this isn't as crazy as it looks. I enjoy seeing information, and I like my UI staying default-looking as possible (hence how I ended up enjoying the BFA UI).

EDIT: I still need a dang threat meter too :(

Time is on your side
Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 16
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I posted a detailed list of my addons, and a link to download them all.

It got removed for some reason.

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sephrinx wrote:
4 years ago
I posted a detailed list of my addons, and a link to download them all.

It got removed for some reason.
I merged it into this topic, which is a topic asking for a detailed list of addons. Please search or just look at the topic list briefly before posting new and similar topics. Cheers!

Paladin Retribution
donator Posts: 64
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

My addons

• ABarClassic - Swing timer
  • AtlasLootClassic - Shows loot tables from dungeons, crafting, PvP, etc.
  • AuctionatorClassic - Auction House addon that adds QoL functionality to the AH
  • ClassicCastbars - Moveable/configurable castbars
  • GuideLime+Judgement - Using @Judgement guide with limeguides framework
  • LeatrixPlus - Similar to Lazypig, has a bunch of QoL options such as instant quest text, quicker loot, sell greys, etc.
  • LeatrixMap - Map configuration, removes blackbars, etc.
  • OmniCC - Shows cooldowns as big numbers on spells
  • OneBag3 - One bag instead of 5.
  • Questie - Helps with questing. I use it to stay on track and remember what I'm doing.
  • Bartender4 - Customizable bar addon

I'm looking for some similar addons to the ones below. They don't have to be EXACT, or even the addons I'm mentioning. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

What else I'm looking for/plan to add
  • Simulation/Stat comparison - Displays stat weights, or compares stats against an equipped item (shows agility gain/loss, %crit, etc)
  • LoseControl - Shows you the timer of a CC affecting you. (I don't think this functionality is really available in classic)
  • ALoft - Bassically a nameplates addon with a lot of customizable options.

Fairbanks - Alliance
US Ret Pally - Fairbanks - <Team Naked>
Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Atlas Loot Classic
DBM Core Classic
Questie 4.0.5
QuestLogEx
RealMobHealth
SellJunk
TomTom
Vendorprice

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 177
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Atlas Loot Classic
DBM Core Classic
Questie 4.0.5
QuestLogEx
RealMobHealth
SellJunk
TomTom
Vendorprice
@Black Monarch Aren't you forgetting LFG? :lol: :lol:

Pippina
Alterac Valley
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 2
Alliance
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Knoxtane wrote:
4 years ago
Currently, this is all I have for my addon list. I'm sure it will increase over time.
  • oGlow will light up your items, by adding a quality border to them. It will only display this border for common quality items and above.
Not sure if you just linked the wrong version, but oGlow has a updated version maintained for classic here.

Max | Alliance | Human Rogue | Stalagg
Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

1 is enough.

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 41
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For now just 2
AbyssUI Classic
Questie

Lost in the multiverse.
Author of AbyssUI and AbyssUI Classic
Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Knoxtane wrote:
4 years ago
Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Atlas Loot Classic
DBM Core Classic
Questie 4.0.5
QuestLogEx
RealMobHealth
SellJunk
TomTom
Vendorprice
@Black Monarch Aren't you forgetting LFG? :lol: :lol:
Nope. It wasn't a priority.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Teldrassil
EU Zandalar Tribe
donator Posts: 18
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

(Dominos)
(Luna Unit Frames)
DBM
Details!
aux
WeakAuras2
ClassicCodex
(NeatPlates)
(Basic Minimap)
(TinyTooltip)
AtlasLootClassic
VendorPrice
LeatrixPlus
Monkey Quest
RealMobHealth
(Inventorian)
BlueShamans
LetMeCast
MikScrollingBattleText
RareAware
TalentSequence
WeaponSwingTimer

Stuff in parentheses will eventually be replaced by ElvUI, probably once I'm 60.

I might try some different AH addons as well. I know TSM4 will be somewhat functional for Classic in a little while. Auctionator is always a decent one as well. I'm not confident that aux is 100% working.

Shaman Enhancement
donator Posts: 375
Troll
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm not going to bust out with a ton of mods right away.

Right now its just Dominos, a moveable quest tracker, OneBag, and a vendor price addon.

Gensei - Shaman, Bloodsail Buccaneers
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 9
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

-WeaponSwingTimer
-NugEnergy
-Questie
-MapCoords

All I need for now

Warlock Affliction
US Bigglesworth
donator Posts: 146
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Undercity
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 36
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For the very first login and 1-12 Leveling:

Questie
Leatrix Plus (Classic)

For later on, some get thrown out, some new ones will be added.
I will test these ones:

RealMobHealth
NeatPlates
WeakAuras2 Classic
Omni CC
Luna Unit Frames
DBM
Aux
Leatrix Maps (Classic)
Better Vendor Price
Dominos
RingMenu
Spy Classic
BasicChatMods
Details! Damage Meter
Extended Character Stats
Inventorian
Talent Sequence
AtlasLoot Classic

Zandalar Tribe rp-pvp
Horde
Gravediggers
Stranglethorn Vale
donator Posts: 43
Human
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

None, honestly.

I'll get something like KTM or similar when it is required for higher level dungeons or raids. I'll maybe get questie when leveling alts but I kind of appreciate the addon-less experience. If there are certain quests I'm wondering about I'll just check them on Wowhead like back in the day (even if Thottbot was the big thing then).

Might get questie or something similar when doing alts though.

Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Currently using these:

Waiting for Auctionator and Bartender to be available.

Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 281
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 years ago
Currently using these:

Waiting for Auctionator and Bartender to be available.
Auctionator is Available:
https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/ ... ckfix.html

It worked in the Beta.

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Would be great that they upload it on Twitch app so I do not have to update it manually afterwards, but this will do for now! Thanks @IronBrutzler!

Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 281
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 years ago
Would be great that they upload it on Twitch app so I do not have to update it manually afterwards, but this will do for now! Thanks @IronBrutzler!
Yeah and hopefully TSM will take some time with their Database and autopost for classic. I hate fighting all the 1c cheaper auctions

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo