EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 88
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Schoof wrote:
4 years ago
How did you get the xp bar to look like that? It looks great! Want it just like that. :)
That's the xp bar that comes integrated with 'Dominos', you could always get the mod and disable all the other bars if you're happy with what you have already. :)

Edit:
Just to add, that xp bar is stupidly customisable, you can stretch and 'thick it' anyway you'd like. Shame I can't change the colour because changing the colour tones to match the class I'm playing would be the cherry on top. But I realise I'm being petty about a non-issue.

Schoof
And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs. - Anub'arak
Mulgore
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 5
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Kall wrote:
4 years ago
Schoof wrote:
4 years ago
How did you get the xp bar to look like that? It looks great! Want it just like that. :)
That's the xp bar that comes integrated with 'Dominos', you could always get the mod and disable all the other bars if you're happy with what you have already. :)

Edit:
Just to add, that xp bar is stupidly customisable, you can stretch and 'thick it' anyway you'd like. Shame I can't change the colour because changing the colour tones to match the class I'm playing would be the cherry on top. But I realise I'm being petty about a non-issue.
Thanks! Bit annoying because I'm currently using Bartender4 and not sure how installing 2 bar mods will go.
I'll have to try it out. :)

EU Judgement
donator Posts: 43
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Here's how mine currently looks:

I always start out trying to keep the aesthetic of the original UI, but i'm considering changing it to something more modern and minimalistic.

Cowyousaid Jpy
Mulgore
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 5
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Easycap wrote:
4 years ago

I always start out trying to keep the aesthetic of the original UI, but i'm considering changing it to something more modern and minimalistic.
That looks really good! How did you get the XP and cast bar to look like that? :)

Warlock Destruction
US Stalagg
donator Posts: 2
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

ariba wrote:
4 years ago
10/10 the best UI posted

EU Judgement
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Schoof wrote:
4 years ago
That looks really good! How did you get the XP and cast bar to look like that? :)
The castbar is just default Quartz and the xp-bar is Dominos with a border from kgpanels.

Schoof
EU Ashbringer
donator Posts: 3
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Easycap wrote:
4 years ago

I've been looking for those panels for classic wow for a while now. Where did you get it?

Very clean interface btw. Where does your party frames go?

Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 years ago
That's a hell of a wide screen. Does it bother you how far away your unit frames are from the center of the screen? Seems like you have to look real far away from the action to keep an eye on your health/mana/etc of not just you but also your party. I've never tried playing this on a massive ultrawide monitor, but even at 1440P I feel like my unit frames are too far away in their default locations.

Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 201
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 years ago
atkars wrote:
4 years ago
That's a hell of a wide screen. Does it bother you how far away your unit frames are from the center of the screen? Seems like you have to look real far away from the action to keep an eye on your health/mana/etc of not just you but also your party. I've never tried playing this on a massive ultrawide monitor, but even at 1440P I feel like my unit frames are too far away in their default locations.
I play on a 35'' ultrawide, and for me its a must to keep things close to the center... Otherwise my neck is hurting after a few hours

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
EU Judgement
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

CrowcusPocus wrote:
4 years ago
I've been looking for those panels for classic wow for a while now. Where did you get it?

Very clean interface btw. Where does your party frames go?
Thank you! I just got KGPanels off of Curse. They have proven 100% compatible with Classic even though it doesn't say so anywhere. The partyframes go right above the castbar.

Rogue Combat
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 years ago
That's a hell of a wide screen. Does it bother you how far away your unit frames are from the center of the screen?
It's 34 inch and curved + I sit relatively close so it's not a problem at all. I like to keep my middle of the screen clean!

Badlands
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 367
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

atkars wrote:
4 years ago
It's 34 inch and curved + I sit relatively close so it's not a problem at all. I like to keep my middle of the screen clean!
I've been considering a curved screen since they generally have better specs. Is there a massive benefit that most people don't know about it?

Image    Image    Image
Rogue Combat
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

IMO it works only with ultrawide monitors (usually over 30 inches) because they are big and you are immersed in them. No point of buying under 30 inches curved monitor because it will just look plain stupid. For example 27 16:9 ratio is not that big and you can see all the content on flat with ease so no point of curved in that scenario.

Alterac Valley
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 175
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 231
Horde
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Caperfin wrote:
4 years ago
atkars wrote:
4 years ago
I've been considering a curved screen since they generally have better specs. Is there a massive benefit that most people don't know about it?
It's generally an issue of viewing angles. As a flat screen gets larger, the left and right edges get increasingly far away from your face. The further away the edges are, the more the viewing angle increases. The curved monitors solve this by essentially half wrapping a screen around your head.

Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 54
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

https://streamable.com/m784w

Made some more tweaks to my UI

Jpy
EU Judgement
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

This is what my UI currently looks like:

SpoilerShow

Relik
Alterac Valley
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 175
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Papasmurf84
EU Auberdine
donator Posts: 9
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Cletus wrote:
4 years ago

This is from the most recent stress test> I was running Bartender4, Details damage meter, and Questie (so I could find additional quests)
Wow I really like ur UI. Thanks for an idea :D

US Incendius
donator Posts: 10
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Uncle Ganus McAnus wrote:
4 years ago

Hi, What addon are u using for the emotes/professions/buffs? Looks pretty awesome :D