donator Posts: 1
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For hunter which profession is the best for gold making at lvl60?

I know engineering is a must for farming dire maul tribute but which profession should I take as second?

Is there a profession that can be used to gain extra gold from dire maul tribute? Maybe skinning or enchanting for disenchanting? Which would make the most extra gold?

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

People don’t really know if DM hunter solo will he possible or even efficient in Classic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1085&p=19699

Mara seems a safe bet though.

Hunter Survival
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 241
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Definitely enchanting.

Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Mining, to feed engineering.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

There wont be a best. Early on Skinning devilsaur could be good especially for a class that can potentially solo devilsaurs consistently. Enchanting is vital for farming Mara / DM chest. There are tons of other ways you can make gold with proffs too... A nightelf hunt can cycle between feign/shadowmeld to easily navigate the elite silithus bug hives and collect rich thorium veins (a task that rogues will inherently do better, yet there are very few rogues who will roll mining so the competition is generally low despite the high representation of engineers and the prevalence of Engi Rogues).

Reacting to your server economy and being adaptable will be the most important. There is no "best" profession for making gold outside of leveling. For leveling skinning is definitively the best/most efficient and the only proff worth doing from a value standpoint.

teebling
g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink: