donator Posts: 4
Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I want to lvl in teldrassil from lvl 1 as I want rep for sabertiger. So I was wondering has anyone done the imp quest as a lvl 1 gnome, is it doable?

Hunter Marksman
EU Zandalar Tribe
donator Posts: 83
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I wouldn't try to gimp yourself, why not go to an appropriate level and then go to Teldrassil? The first few quests won't turn gray if you enter as a level 4 anyway. Also; why don't you just wait for the cloth-turn-in to get the rep?

Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Isnt it quite alot of cloth I need to turn in? I have heard its possible fairly easy to get exalted as long as you take the starter quest aswell.

Hunter Marksman
EU Zandalar Tribe
donator Posts: 83
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What I've heard is that none of the reputation rewards have been emulated properly in any other server, often tuned higher than the reality (that we are getting in Classic). I would definitely level from lvl 4-ish in Teldrassil and then make up what you 'lost' (if any) with cloth turn in.

Rogue Combat
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yeah, I would just wait until you're a much higher level. Then you can run around and dot everything once and finish all the quests in a couple nights (or less.)

Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

it doesn't take that long to get back to ironforge from darnassus if you pick up both the ironforge and menethil harbor flight paths on the way over there. And if you take the shortcut over the mountains north of gnomer you can drop into menethil from above, so getting there isn't too bad in the first place either. Stay in Dun Morogh to get your first handful of warlock skills, then head over to Darnassus and make a pilgrimage back to ironforge every 6 levels or so to pick up more skills.

Shaman Elemental
donator Posts: 69
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I second the part about waiting to get to a higher level then doing the quests. If you wait until you're 40 or 60 then you already have a mount and can dot / run past everything to zip through the quests. I've never been a big quester at 60 but I hear those that recommend it for making gold recommend doing every quest including starter zones because the gold is that good so it's not like it'll be that big of a pain. You'll fly through the quests and make some gold doing it without having to run around on foot.

Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Man I was looking for a video I saw on YouTube like a month ago. I only found it because I stuck it in my 'watch later' queue, because it got unlisted. The video was great and said that you could get exalted with Darnassus by level 40 by just doing all their quests and went over all the numbers and the route to back the statement up. Apparently the guy who did the video de-listed it because - guess what... it was based on private servers, and all of the reputation values were super wrong.

There goes my plan to be exalted by level 40 with Darnassus with my warrior.

Alliance
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Doing the quest at 60 only gives like 10% of the rep you would get doing them at proper level, so that isnt really viable. Pipina ah yea I saw that video aswell, thats what inspired me. But you can do all the quests anyway, I bet you will still get quite abit of rep, and then you can turn in cloth if you still need rep, for your epic tiger 😊

Rogue Combat
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Moffi7912 wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Doing the quest at 60 only gives like 10% of the rep you would get doing them at proper level, so that isnt really viable. Pipina ah yea I saw that video aswell, thats what inspired me. But you can do all the quests anyway, I bet you will still get quite abit of rep, and then you can turn in cloth if you still need rep, for your epic tiger 😊
Yes, but you can also grind faction rep pretty easily in AV with the repeatable quests. That's how I hit exalted with all the cities on my old character.