View results
Poll  •  Which faction will you play on which server?
Stormwind
donator Posts: 14
Alliance
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

erko wrote:
4 years ago
Shazzrah is confirmed to be the server for the Nordic/scandinavian project. This includes Sweden,Norway,Denmark & Finish guilds.
Source; http://nordicclassic.jinnis.se/ where you also can see the guilds. I heard a number about 4-5 k players are included in this project.
I heared that the spanish community is also going on Shazzrah and alot of my countrymen (Lowlands community which consists of the Dutch and Belgians) are saying they are also going Shazzra EU. Myself I'm going Golemagg

Sasageyo

Realm : Golemagg (PvP EU) / Alliance
donator Posts: 22
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

So now there is shazzrah vs golemagg instead of nations fighting over one server? Far better imo

/flex
Nihn
donator Posts:
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Not all Scandinavian guilds are running on Shazzrah. We are a group of Norwegians that are rolling Golemag to become the biggest Norwegian community on that server. Yes you have Apes there, and yes there is 2-3% more spanish there. Still wont be an issue for us. If you want to hit us up, please follow the link to our guild site: northguild.webnode.com

Thank you.
- Nihn

donator Posts:
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yeah me and myself of a bunch of mixed countries are going on golemagg, we have a few Scandinavians in it, some from UK, some from netherlands, some from norway etc.

And we're hopping to see more Scandinavians to come on golemagg instead of following just a few guilds and people who say they will role on shazzrah.
Because of the whole "this will go here and that there" we lost the "High" population overnight which was HIGH when any other server were low.

So most people intended to go on Golemagg until the whole discussion from the past 24 hours happened and it spread from a few people who said EVERYONE will go on to a server and then that makes people follow like sheep.

TDLR people are going to roll on Golemagg from Scandinavia and had more Scandinavians before the whole false "EVeryone will go here" comments

Arathi Highlands
donator Posts: 2
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What about the new pvp realm? Can we also put Gehennas in the poll???

Elpsykongroo - Holy Paladin - Firemaw PvP
Warlock Affliction
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 88
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Thing is, people have already reserved their names for the most part, Gehennas will be the 'left-over' realm with people that want an experience without queues - both at login and waiting for mob spawns - and/or people that didn't manage to get their favourite names in the other two.

And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs. - Anub'arak
Mage Frost
donator Posts: 107
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I can't put Gehennas as a choice in the poll without wiping out all of the current votes

Kall
Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 147
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

just put the gehennas on and wipe it. people anyways are randomly clicking on topics and are bored until classic launches.

EU Mirage Raceway
donator Posts: 22
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Apol wrote:
4 years ago
I can't put Gehennas as a choice in the poll without wiping out all of the current votes
I've created a new poll in a separate thread for the new PVP server. So no need to worry!