Burning Steppes
donator Posts: 54
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

He meant arcane explosion replaces perception. Spamming a low rank (for Mana purposes) of AE will pop rogues out of stealth.

Magezi
Mage Frost
donator Posts: 107
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Magezi He means that Arcane Explosion basically replaces Perception because damage breaks stealth and Arcane Explosion has a pretty big range and it's spammable

Magezi
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Magezi wrote:
4 years ago
Btw: They may use the new gnome models for Classic which are bigger than the old gnomes. I couldn't find a reliable source though.
Blizzard is using the original character models. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding it, but there was a blue post talking about this that I can't find. They considered the new character models but thought it would look weird with the rest of the low rest art assets, so it's going to be the original models only.

Which kind of sucks because I like the new ones, but Blizzard's already settled this.

Magezi
donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Only problem playing a Gnome is you will get punted all the time. Oh the memories.

Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Magezi wrote:
4 years ago
- small (I still don't know if Classic uses old or new height models and running animation)
I tried to jump to the npc located in Arathi Highlands as a gnome, the one on the broken bridge, couldn't make the jump, tried like five times.

Don't roll Gnome.

Nyxt
<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
EU Mirage Raceway
donator Posts: 22
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gnomes are the best looking classes in WoW, period. I made an account just to say this.

Magezi