Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone, a friend of mine who runs warcraft tavern and DKPminus has been developing a new loot webtool for Classic which looks pretty dope.

He has asked for some people to have a play around with it and ‘test’ so to speak before he releases it fully. Thought some of you would be interested.

You can find it here - any findings just reply to this thread and he will be able to see/respond to you.

Don’t share this around just yet as it is still a work in progress and he’d like it to be kept on the down low until it’s ready for the rest of the internet.

s1atan Apol Lendryn Sauva Forsakenone Stfuppercut
Mage Frost
donator Posts: 107
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Looks like a good tool, I'll prob use it when classic launches

Hunter Survival
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 241
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nice information-dense layout with great filters, although I linked it to a friend and he said it was impossible to use on mobile — too much scrolling.

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Browsing it as we speak!
Decided to look at the Warlock Guides as well.

Came across the Warlock Mount Quest...?
Is this true the Materials needed for the Mount for Classic?
I thought the dragon scales were higher and the other mats too...can anyone confirm this?

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/guides/w ... est-guide/

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Winterspring
donator Posts: 274
Horde
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Found first bug: If you sort items by drop chance, single digits(x) before the decimal mark will be taken as 10x bigger. So, if there is 8.51%, it will be sorted as if it's 80.51%.

Fix: Just make it 08.51% and it should work alright.

Example.

Winterspring
EU Zandalar Tribe
donator Posts: 80
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

the site looks quite good actually, but i caught a possible bug in the class guide section, when i click on a page number, it just loads indefinitely. but if i copy the link address embedded in the page number and paste it on my address bar then it works, but obviously that's not how it should work !

video demonstrating it :

https://streamable.com/a9coj

i tried disabling my adblockers and the issue is still present

US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

That is pretty great.

For anyone else having a bit of trouble like I did, clicking the "advanced" button gives more filter control.

Tirisfal Glades
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 29
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pretty clear-cut and easy to use. Would be nice if the ads were better integrated into the site instead of following you around, like a top & bottom banner or something along those lines.
(Sidenote, not sure if it's due to the site not being fully launched as OP said, but I haven't received an activation e-mail for my account.)

Mulgore
donator Posts: 4
Horde
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
4 years ago
Came across the Warlock Mount Quest...?
Is this true the Materials needed for the Mount for Classic?
I thought the dragon scales were higher and the other mats too...can anyone confirm this?
https://www.warcrafttavern.com/guides/w ... est-guide/
Those are the nerfed values from patch 2.1. Wowwiki has the right values.
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Dreadsteed?oldid=327788

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Buki wrote:
4 years ago
Those are the nerfed values from patch 2.1. Wowwiki has the right values.
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Dreadsteed?oldid=327788
Okay thats what I thought!

Skinning it is lol 35 scales to get :lol:

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Ironforge
US Myzrael
donator Posts: 33
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone, thank you for helping take a look and I appreciate teeb sharing it here so I can get some more eyes on it!

So far here are the bugs we have from this thread:

• Drop chance sorting bug - s1atan
  • Dreadsteed quest needs values corrected - Nyxt & Buki
  • Ads suck, make them suck less - Krunk
  • Pagination issue on taxonomy pages for guides - zutch
If you're up for it please help us review anything on the Dungeon and Raid Loot List, especially the Class Roles.

Thanks!

Warcraft Tavern - WoW Classic Guides
Silithus
donator Posts: 40
Troll
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'd personally recommend swapping the "Submit" button with the "Advanced" and "Reset" buttons. I did just wake up but I thought Submit was for the name search and I sat there waiting for my filter selections to load before realizing I had to click Submit. It's a small nitpick, not everybody is a dingie

It'd also be nice if the crafted gear had their profession and recipe listed under the Acquisition Name

Time is on your side