Poll  •  How do you feel.
Priest Holy
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 102
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What do you think about the items needed for the war effort?

EU Judgement
donator Posts: 43
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Even though it's not "no changes" I'd like the items to be different, just to stop people from stockpiling the items and effectively ending the war effort in a couple of hours.

Gallow aeh fendor
Felwood
donator Posts: 185
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What would have taken months for players to figure out how to defeat Molten Core bosses is now just a matter of looking on wowhead for the strategy.
Hardcore guilds that don't do anything beside play WoW will probably finish it within 1 weeks of having enough fresh 60's to do it, ungeared.
I don't want events to feel the same way, in fact I would've liked a new event entirely
but something tells me it's all going to be remain untouched because like Class changes, item changes and balance changes... anything blizzard alters turns to shit.

| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Easycap wrote:
4 years ago
Even though it's not "no changes" I'd like the items to be different, just to stop people from stockpiling the items and effectively ending the war effort in a couple of hours.
True. Mixup would be nice at the very least.

Selexin
 Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think changing the items could be viewed as "in spirit of vanilla". I would personally want Blizz to change the required items so it once again feels like a server effort.

However the wording on this polls options is very biased.

Morph
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think this is one of those times where change is a good thing!
Yeah making the items different would be a good thing or even changing the amounts of the original to be much higher...

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Winterspring
US Old Blanchy
donator Posts: 28
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If they don't change the items, they should institute some other kind of gate to prevent the event being over before it starts. I've no idea what that could be, though.

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Frosted wrote:
4 years ago
If they don't change the items, they should institute some other kind of gate to prevent the event being over before it starts. I've no idea what that could be, though.
I think Blizzard will do something probably not what we are suggesting but something!
I mean it wouldn't make sense that you log off at night and the event starts.
Then you wake up and the event is over...kinda dumb...they will definitely need to delay/extend the event so people can see and experience it!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Frosted wrote:
4 years ago
I dont know either... We need a visionary. An outside of the box thinker. Someone who can really shed some insight on a difficult subject. I know! @RedridgeGnoll can we get some suggestions up in here? We need a system to fix this issue... I was thinking something to do with geysers or airdrops? Take it away my man...

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Arathi Basin
donator Posts: 326
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Easycap wrote:
4 years ago
Ye...that would be nice to be honest...but it is totally against "no changes".
But in the reverse conclusion it also means that the whole event will be over super fast...

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Mulgore
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 196
Tauren
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It's one of the things I always hoped private servers implemented also. Because as you state the effort would be done pretty quickly having top guild stockpiled everything in their bank prior to it...

Ish-ne-alo por-ah (May the days ahead be guided by the elders of long ago)

Hydraxian Waterlords - RP - EU
  • Fendor - Tauren Shaman
  • Ildebrando - Dwarf Hunter
  • Osandiron - Dwarf Priest
Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
I dont know either... We need a visionary. An outside of the box thinker. Someone who can really shed some insight on a difficult subject. I know! @RedridgeGnoll can we get some suggestions up in here? We need a system to fix this issue... I was thinking something to do with geysers or airdrops? Take it away my man...
Damn that was brutal! What an @ss move lol

Image Image
Image Image