donator Posts: 1
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

This is a feature that could be added to Classic WoW later on. I think that raiding in Classic WoW could use some improvements. This Battle for Weed concept is inspired by that time the police took my weed stash. The contested raid in Azeroth would essentially have weed that both factions would race to confiscate. The purpose would be to earn a thumbs-up from your faction leader by helping your faction gather evidence leading to an arrest of Azeroth's weed dealers. The more evidence a player contributes to their faction's total, the higher quality thumbs-up they receive at the end of the trial.

There would be Cash, Weed and Fingerprint nodes that spawn inside raids during the investigation. If a group wipes to a boss during an investigation, they would drop any evidence they had collected. Players would need to gather as much evidence as they can to contribute to their faction's investigation. At the end of a raid, what ever evidence the group had collected would be added to the faction's total. An example would be as follows:

Investigation: Kel'Thuzad's Floating Apartment Complex (Ends when one faction gathers enough evidence to indict)

Horde:

• 0/1000 Cash
  • 0/1000 Weed
  • 0/1000 Fingerprints

Alliance:
  • 0/1000 Cash
  • 0/1000 Weed
  • 0/1000 Fingerprints

A server wide message would announce that Kel'Thuzad is a suspected Weed dealer and Naxxramas needs to be raided for evidence. Cash, Weed and Fingerprint nodes would spawn in Naxxramas. Raid groups would thoroughly search the raid, looting these evidence nodes. Once you complete the raid, all evidence stacks would be taken from your inventory and added to your faction's evidence score. Once you have secured evidence for your faction, you would be eligible for a thumbs-up from your faction leader.

The more evidence that a player turns in, the higher quality thumbs-up they receive at the end of the trial. Players would earn a thumbs-up with a rating of 100 per evidence they turn in. If a player contributes 30 Cash, 15 Weeds and 20 Fingerprints to their faction's total, they would earn (30x100) + (15x100) + (20x100) = a thumbs-up with a rating of 6500. When one faction reaches the Cash, Weed and Fingerprint caps, the prosecutor will announce that they will use that faction's evidence in the trial. The winning faction will have a big party in their capital city, some 80s synth pop will start playing, the credits will roll and there will be a blooper reel with all the wipes and ventrillo drama from all the raids. There will then be post-credits scene in which the camera slowly pans to a shadowy figure, revealing who the next suspected weed dealer is.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 145
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The fuck did I just read :lol:

teebling
Rinku < the Druid > - For the HORDE - Gehennas, EU
Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think I’ve read a similar idea not too long ago

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

WeedwoodTroll wrote:
4 years ago
A server wide message would announce that Kel'Thuzad is a suspected Weed dealer
:lol: :lol: :lol:

donator Posts: 285
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I killed two Dwarves in the morning, I killed two Dwarves at night, I killed two Dwarves in the afternoon and then I feel alright. I killed two Dwarves in time of peace, and two Dwarves in time of war, I killed two Dwarves before I killed two Dwarves and then I killed two more

Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

:confused:

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Undercity
donator Posts: 126
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yea but if they actually did this it would be fucking rad. Are you kidding? Pothead Kel'Thuzad? I would buy the shit out of that funko pop and I despise funko pops. Also his floating apartment complex would be my permanent hearthstone location if such a thing were possible. To me it sounds like you've just suggested a new faction, and, buddy, let me tell you I'd sign the fuck right up.
I've been a longtime supporter of Our Dark Lady, The Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner May She Rule Forever and May All Life Cease but a pothead lich?

SpoilerShow
That might just get me to reconsider.

Latsiv Selexin
Silverpine Forest
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 124
Undead
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

hurr durr pot is lyf3 xd stonerzzz

Arathi Basin
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Alliance
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Was this a troll on RedrigeGnolls Battlezone idea? :D

Edit: Nvm, it must have been :lol:

Stfuppercut
Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
Mulgore
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
donator Posts: 60
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

snickerwicket wrote:
4 years ago
Pothead Kel'Thuzad? I would buy the shit out of that funko pop and I despise funko pops.
You have a way with words. This is pure poetry.

On a separate note, August 27th can't come soon enough :lol:

aeh snickerwicket
Arathi Basin
donator Posts: 326
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Latsiv did you played on P-Servers - Your name sounds so familiar to me :o!

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!