Arathi Basin
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Alliance
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Maybe we should all just mutually close this thread by not posting anything.

Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Erik wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe we should all just mutually close this thread by not posting anything.
Isnt it kind of fun though?!?! Its like watching a car accident. The dark side of us loves this.

Erik
g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Wow I have been sick for the last week and I come back to this thread and find its more like a mind field!

Stating my conclusion and im out...the reason world pvp was amazing was because it just happened.
People ganking were ganking because they wanted to have fun and stir shit up or just came across the other faction and decided they were red so they are dead. And the people being ganked was because of wrong place at the wrong time. Which started other people to jump in and help, starting a huge war. Adding collection shit makes it not wpvp anymore...in the sense of what vanilla wpvp was this would be a new type of wpvp, more calculated, more scheduled, more reason, more bullshit.

XRealm was not the reason for wpvp dying, world pvp never died in vanilla period.
If it did then, when i was playing in vanilla before tbc launched then who the hell was i killing in the open world and why were there named npcs joining in?

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |