Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

With Classic coming out in only TWO months HYPEEE. I wanna know what's the dungeon you hated the most and why.
Mine is Gnoemereregan (I even hate the name, I can't never spell it right).

Just look at it. Who wanted to make us suffer so much?
The quests inside are such a mess (in my opinion) I mean, all good with the 001110100 and secret messages but I get lost so easily that I've never get enjoy it.

And remember, dismiss pet.

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Tanaris
donator Posts: 7
Orc
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I appreciate Maraudon but a quest run can be pretty aids to co-ordinate.

Escalotes
Arathi Basin
donator Posts: 326
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For me also Gnoemereregan. Hate hate this dungeon...

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Druid Balance
donator Posts: 52
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Dire maul is the one I hate the most, even though it's kind of beautiful in the same way. Second is probably BRD/LBRS/UBRS

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 145
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I don't hate any of them, my dislike goes out to Razorfen Kraul and Razorfen Downs, but this is due to my own disinterest in finding out the lore behind them.

Cletus
Rinku < the Druid > - For the HORDE - Gehennas, EU
Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 201
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Agreed, Gnomereagon is the worst

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Thunder Bluff
donator Posts: 18
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

And to go to Gnomeregan as Horde we had to go to Booty Bay and use the teleport. Oh the joys of PvP realms...

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I don't think there is a dungeon I do not like, there is probably some I will only do once and thats it.

If i had to pick one it would be the stockades...because its small and somewhat boring...dull i guess...even though i like the premise of being in jail lol

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Warlock Demonology
US Skeram
donator Posts: 229
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gnomeregan. Easily. Eaaaasily.

I wish I had something more concise to say about it. Something educated and critical but it's just a fucking clusterfuck. I have no eloquent say to say it. It's a clusterfuck and no one ever leaves that dungeon happy.

It's like pancakes. Great at first but by the end you're fucking sick of them and you just want to walk away and take a nap.

(yes I'm stealing that joke)

Alterac Valley
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 35
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

You are right, it is 100% Gnomeregan. Never had the problems clearing Wailing Caverns or Maraudon that I did with Gnomeregan, a lot of my groups would give up because no one could navigate the place.

Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 344
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I've always thought RFC was dull and uninspiring.

I've never done Gnomeregan, but since I'm rolling Alliance this time I will get a chance to experience this alleged dumpster fire.

Winterspring
donator Posts: 5
Night Elf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

RFK/RFD always felt pretty bland and unexciting for me. Never did Gnomeregan but I hate gnomes so I might really enjoy murdering them all or hate it because of the mess y'all have all described.

US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kishan wrote:
4 years ago
I appreciate Maraudon but a quest run can be pretty aids to co-ordinate.
I've learned that Princess only drops https://classic.wowhead.com/item=17713/blackstone-ring if I say "Oh my god she's so fucking hot!" in party chat after we've cleared the trash leading up to her.

Fuck Mauradon, and fuck the Princess.

Felwood
donator Posts: 185
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sunken Temple has a nice atmosphere for the first time running through it but I don't like running it anymore than once, It gets boring very quickly, especially when the group says "can we clear all pls".

ShamelessEU Romsia
| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gnomer for sure and unfortunately I am limited to a casual slow crawl through the game this time due to internet limitations. Chances are great I'll be lucky if I can even group quest,so most likely any dungeon is out for me this time around. I'm just glad I can at least play the game again.

Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stockades is lazy. The entire dungeon is lazy. The quests for the dungeon are lazy. The loot drops are underwhelming. I don't hate Stocks, but it is the least imaginative dungeon in the game. 3 hallways with rooms.

People above are saying Gnomer but AT LEAST gnomer took some time to create and to explore. There are several events in Gnomer, a complex key system throughout the dungeon. A back door... Multiple large rooms that each have their own theme. Unique loot that is associated with each boss. Tons of long quest lines that end up leading you through this place. An interesting cleaning system to cleanse those pieces of dirt you find. A weird NPC area within the dungeon... Dont get me wrong, in the grand scheme of things Gnomer is trash, but in comparison to some of the effort that was put into other dungeons?

Selexin Nyxt PeonStyle
g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 196
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

In 14 years of playing I can't tell you if I have ever ran Gnomer. I do know that I hate RFD and RFK, mostly because everytime you pull a pack of those stupid pig-people it sounds like a gang of Elvises dying on the toilet.

d3aths
Our time will come.
Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Stockades is lazy. The entire dungeon is lazy. The quests for the dungeon are lazy. The loot drops are underwhelming. I don't hate Stocks, but it is the least imaginative dungeon in the game. 3 hallways with rooms.

People above are saying Gnomer but AT LEAST gnomer took some time to create and to explore. There are several events in Gnomer, a complex key system throughout the dungeon. A back door... Multiple large rooms that each have their own theme. Unique loot that is associated with each boss. Tons of long quest lines that end up leading you through this place. An interesting cleaning system to cleanse those pieces of dirt you find. A weird NPC area within the dungeon... Dont get me wrong, in the grand scheme of things Gnomer is trash, but in comparison to some of the effort that was put into other dungeons?
I completely agree with this post. I find Gnomer to be extremely aggravating, but at the same time it is very unique and very interesting in it's design and lore.

Stockades just seemed like a half assed forgotten dungeon. I feel like John Staats spoke about it at some point on ClassiCast, and his view was similar. It is bland and pointless, and it could be done really awesomely.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Rogue Subtlety
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 40
Troll
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

rijndael wrote:
4 years ago
I've always thought RFC was dull and uninspiring.
Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Selexin wrote:
4 years ago
Stockades just seemed like a half assed forgotten dungeon. I feel like John Staats spoke about it at some point on ClassiCast, and his view was similar. It is bland and pointless, and it could be done really awesomely.
My theory:
Developer 1: Hey wouldn't it be awesome to have a quest area INSIDE the capital cities?

Developer 2: Yeah, but the high level players would just camp the mobs when they are bored.

Developer 1: I'll just instance the quest area, problem solved.

The birth of the 2 most boring dungeons.

Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Oh yeah easily Gnomeregan. No doubt. Even so in Vanilla when the place is even more convoluted and it's just ughhhh.
However I've always played as Horde so I did Gnomer a couple of times at best. I can imagine Alliance having a similar reaction to WC, which I really like!

Stupeed
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde