Druid Feral
donator Posts: 10
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Uldaman is beautiful right? Wrong. Don't let your eyes deceive you. The camera is clipping into the walls and you'll never be able to see straight. Troggs are a bastard abomination of what should be Dwarves. Navigating the dungeon is cancer. Even with two entrances I still wanna die. There is no good gear.

Most of these things are true... I just hate it so much

Ironforge
donator Posts: 19
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

LBRS is the worst by far in my opinion

Rogue Subtlety
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 289
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Since I was just trying to run it the other day I was reminded, Uldaman is annoying af. The level range in that instance alone just annoys me, the mobs at the front will be gray if you can hit the last boss, that's dumb.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Paladin Protection
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 114
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Stockades is lazy. The entire dungeon is lazy. The quests for the dungeon are lazy. The loot drops are underwhelming. I don't hate Stocks, but it is the least imaginative dungeon in the game. 3 hallways with rooms.
You got to appreciate the immersion though haha. Its a prison, so it's actually build like a prison and it actually dont have loot because... duh.. The mobs are prisoners.

But indeed other than the quests there's very little point to doing it.

Stfuppercut
Hunter Marksman
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 19
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I am not a big fan of Wailing Caverns, not really sure why. Every time I go in that dungeon I want to bash my head in my dresser because I get so bored.

Where is my level 60 boost?
ImageImage
Felwood
EU Sulfuron
donator Posts: 5
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I immediately think about the Stockades.
For me, a dungeon should be a long, challenging and rewarding run. The Stockades are the exact opposite of this, so on every character (and I reroll a lot!) I do it only once for the quests, takes about half an hour and I'm done with it.