Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 176
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I've only made 1 PVP video in my WoW career... but I'm really looking forward to Priestly PVP recording, editing, and most of all soundtrack selection...

AUG is too far away because I keep re-planning my intro, transitions, and kill'n music... and still no golden ticket for Beta. Lol

Anyone else having this issue?
Have you made a video? (Give link for phat lewt)

@Cletus - I'm sure you feel the same way. Being vastly more accomplished cinematically than I.

<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Druid Balance
donator Posts: 52
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I've ever only made one when I was low level Feral.

I suck too much to make WoW videos.

If I ever make videos of my resto shams come classic, it will be basic editing/highlights only.

Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 201
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Made a few videos in TBC of my twinks and for friends.. Nothing I want to link because it is not fancy and with spelling mistakes :oops:

I was planning on making videos of our leveling adventure between my group of friends, but having a hard time finding a program that will allow me to capture ultrawide screen well enough.. Have a friend that streams and my brother is an amazing editor :biggrin:

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Shaman Enhancement
US Myzrael
donator Posts: 16
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

ShamelessEU wrote:
4 years ago
...but having a hard time finding a program that will allow me to capture ultrawide screen well enough.....
Have you tried OBS? Here is someone who looks like they have a similar problem to you

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/he ... tor.60411/

teebling
hi im biggle
NA Old Blanchy HORDE !!! Tauren Shaman!!!!
GM of Best Bro Winners! (the best guild on the server)
Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 201
Human
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

biggle wrote:
4 years ago
ShamelessEU wrote:
4 years ago
...but having a hard time finding a program that will allow me to capture ultrawide screen well enough.....
Have you tried OBS? Here is someone who looks like they have a similar problem to you

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/he ... tor.60411/
Thank you

Have saved that website and will check it out later! I've always used fraps, but will try that one out :smile:

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock