Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 165
Horde
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi guys,

I am kinda torn what to do when my durid :lol: hits the magic number 60.

My aim is to be the best furry tank animal that I can possibly be. What do guys reckon is the better path to ga in tank gear.

A: start right from the get go in tanking all possible content. E.g. 5/10 mans and gearing towards mc.

Or...

B: hit 60 start healing all content, thus easy raid spots and gain the tank-bear gear thats not often used. Healing druids probably have a breeze gaining raidspots in comparison to bear, feral spec druids.

Looking forward to read your opinions!

Greets Tom

Hunter Survival
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 241
Tauren
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'd guess you won't have to fight for bear drops unless there's another bear that wants them, in which case the one already tanking would get it. So that (rare) circumstance aside you'd be better off playing it by ear and seeing which is in more demand: tanks or healers.

Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Forsakenone A dedicated feral specced tank will have no real troubles finding groups or a raid spot. They are a very viable, and for certain encounters optimal choice for tanking. Hone your craft during 10-60, min/max your talents/gear/buffs and you will be a fantastic asset to dungeons and raids.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 165
Horde
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Tanking from the start than. Will be the grand master of the 5-mans!

Selexin