View results
Poll  •  What Bracket do you plan on playing.
donator Posts: 30
Troll
Hunter
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Notice with the hype from all these WSG Streams, lot more people are taking a interest into Twinking. Rather you're a pro or a newbie I def suggest checking out the Classic Twinking Discord https://discord.gg/aAHcKDq def the place to go if you want a quick / accurate answer also to potentially find a home(Guild) for your twink come classic as we also got a Guild Recruitment section. If link is invalid by time you read this / expires you can also find it here https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/wiki/discords

Also gonna add a poll seeing which bracket you plan on rolling once you get around making a twink.

Paladin Retribution
donator Posts: 64
Dwarf
Paladin
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I had a level 19 twink paladin that I enjoyed thoroughly. I had the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19024/ ... and-master, and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=16768/ ... cine-pouch on him. I don't remember his gear all too well, but I made him during a time where there were very few twinks. It was a very enjoyable experience and I can see twinking being a very fun time especially early on in launch.

Fairbanks - Alliance
US Ret Pally - Fairbanks - <Team Naked>
Troll
Hunter
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nenski wrote:
5 years ago
I had a level 19 twink paladin that I enjoyed thoroughly. I had the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19024/ ... and-master, and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=16768/ ... cine-pouch on him. I don't remember his gear all too well, but I made him during a time where there were very few twinks. It was a very enjoyable experience and I can see twinking being a very fun time especially early on in launch.
For sure, Though I think WSG won't be in till Phase 3 so that gives people plenty of time to level Mains. Also I think Twinking in Classic is a great option for Retail players who don't / won't enjoy the ''grind'' of Vanilla and possibly can find a spot Twinking on their pass time when bored from Retail whatever helps gets more people playing Classic amirite.

Also I look Foward to getting pouch, will def have a toon made and posted in felwood for when people start farming rep for recipes.

Warrior Fury
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 212
Horde
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I can't pick one option only, since I do want to have different characters staying on different levels. 29, 39, 49 and maybe one at 19.

First I will of course focus on levelling a main, and then I will see what I will do with a twink character, but it's definitely on the list.

My favourite levels are either 39 or 49. Level 39 because every class has something to come with in terms of spells and abilities. Their class is more defined at this point.

Level 49 because you've got access to a lot of your core abilities now. Your class is somewhat complete. You're also high level enough to travel through majority of the zones without any bigger danger, opening up more options to do World PvP or do ganks. You also have access to mounts which makes travelling more fun.

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

19 Rogue
29 Hunter
39 Disc Priest

Legoooooo

Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I lightly twinked 39 as an orc warrior and it was awesome fun, would look at doing something similar this time around, but maybe as shaman.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
The Barrens
donator Posts: 47
Orc
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Twinked a 19 mage back in the day, might be heading back for that!

Warrior Fury
donator Posts: 20
Horde
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Definitely going to do the 19 and 29 bracket again. I played a 29 twink hunter primarily over my 60s and 70s for a long time before the PvP changes happened. That hunter was a beast...until he ran out of mana.

Warsong Gulch
donator Posts: 20
Horde
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
19 Rogue
29 Hunter
39 Disc Priest

Legoooooo
Swap your priest for a druid and you have my exact original line up too. I was playing on EU servers from Australia so was pretty easy to farm the Arena trinket at off times. Stacked stamina instead of agility on my rogue and was just generally really annoying as opposed to deadly. Am definitely hyped for it this time around too.

Do you have a build for a disc priest 39? I am leveling a priest now and think a 39 disc priest could be really fun.

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Jatlanti wrote:
5 years ago
teebling wrote:
5 years ago
19 Rogue
29 Hunter
39 Disc Priest

Legoooooo
Swap your priest for a druid and you have my exact original line up too. I was playing on EU servers from Australia so was pretty easy to farm the Arena trinket at off times. Stacked stamina instead of agility on my rogue and was just generally really annoying as opposed to deadly. Am definitely hyped for it this time around too.

Do you have a build for a disc priest 39? I am leveling a priest now and think a 39 disc priest could be really fun.
No nothing written for disc priests at the moment. Have you had a look at XPoff.com? They might have something.

For rogues I did a big writeup for level 19s here if you're interested in rolling another one this time around.

Feralas
donator Posts: 22
Gnome
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Saw this build for 49 priest on discrod – https://classicdb.ch/?talent#bx0GsZ0Eth0bV Looks fun, but is it viable at all?

Troll
Hunter
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Dam pretty awesome to see how much people are rolling 19's :D / Twinks in general. AfterI have a 19 FC Druid / Hunter I might dabble in making a 39 Warlock tbh.

Deadwind Pass
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 223
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Lock 19 Hype.

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
donator Posts: 21
Orc
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think I'll roll at 39, because I spent a ton of time doing BG's in my 30s during classic and I loved that bracket. I have 0 clue what class I want to do, anyone have thoughts on what classes are very strong in this bracket?

Arathi Basin
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Alliance
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Twinking can be fun. It's a project down the line though.

- At least phase 3 for battlegrounds
- Epic mount on main (don't want to spend gold before that)
- Main in good condition i.e full blues + some epics (Will be playing casually)

Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
Druid Feral
donator Posts: 49
Tauren
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Twinking is kinda for people who can't compete at level 60. 🧙🏽‍♂️

Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If I am twinking it’s at level 19.

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Arathi Basin
donator Posts: 326
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I wanna do a 19 twink and a 49 twink, with the guy on 49 I will try to rank as high as possible.

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Undercity
donator Posts: 126
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kaiju wrote:
4 years ago
Twinking is kinda for people who can't compete at level 60. 🧙🏽‍♂️
Way I think of it it's sort of like giving your in game character a cool, old, broken-down car to work on. They work hard doing menial labor to scrounge up coin and enchants for their joy ride. Then, when it's souped up, the leather seats are polished, and the fishing hat is jauntily placed just so, they take the twink out for a spin and thrash anyone unlucky enough to be in there with them.

But honestly the most fun is had in killing other twinks, IMO.