Arathi Highlands
US Old Blanchy
donator Posts: 41
Undead
Mage
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gnomes are scaled to 1.15x their default servers, and pservers never did that. That's why there was reports.

Tauren are the same way, except I think it was 1.3x?

Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

"Tauren’s hitboxes and their melee reach is slightly larger than other races."

This is pretty common knowledge. Though something I've always been curious about is how this affects tauren hunters? Do tauren hunters have slightly further range than other hunters or is this strictly melee. If it is strictly melee (I assume it is) does this mean tauren hunters actually have a smaller deadzone than other hunters? Or do they have the same sized deadzone that starts at a further distance from them? I've always wanted to test this on private and could never find anything online that showed this being tested. There are a few forums on reddit with random conjecture but does anyone have a definitive answer?

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Mulgore
donator Posts: 184
Tauren
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I can't wait to not fit through fucking doors as a Tauren again!

Selexin Cowyousaid
I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
The Barrens
donator Posts: 47
Orc
Warrior
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It's definitely crazy how people are mis-remembering Vanilla, like "Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap."???

By the way, anyone else that feels the passive aggressivness of the last sentence in this: "NPCs which offer multiple quests may inconsistently display them as a dot or a “!” on the available quests list. They were inconsistent in 1.12, and we’ve reproduced the exact inconsistency they had back then."?
It's like they are implicitly saying "You're getting what you asked for. Don't complain."

teebling
Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 281
Human
Paladin
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
5 years ago
I can't wait to not fit through fucking doors as a Tauren again!
still happen on Retail on my Pala ;)

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo