Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Undead
Warrior

Sorry, I really looked for this information but found conflicting posts. I haven't played properly since Cata, so I just want to make sure.

• Classic subscription will be included in the current Live Subscription. So you pay $15 (right?) and get access to both Classic and Live servers.
  • I heard that WoW base game does not exist anymore, and you just need to buy the latest expansion pack.
  • How does this work for Classic? Will I need to buy BFA in order to play on Classic? Or can I simply continue paying $15/month and play Classic?
  • Also, I used to have an account for EU. Now that I live in Japan, I think I will play on OC servers. OC servers are considered US servers, correct? Can I add a US subscription to my existing EU account?

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde