Thunder Bluff
donator Posts: 25
Horde
Hunter

So this wasn't available during vanilla, but before Azeroth became a portal-hub world, during long flights I used to play Peggle. No not on my phone, in WoW using the Peggle addon! I thought maybe the addon was lost to the ages, but it looks like someone is still updating it. Since wow classic runs on the modern code base, we may be able to pass the time playing a game or two during those long... long.... flights....

https://github.com/adamz01h/wow_peggle

Mulgore
donator Posts: 184
Tauren

Lol, I remember this. Wasn't there a Bejeweled add on as well?

Windstone
I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Thunder Bluff
donator Posts: 25
Horde
Hunter

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
5 years ago
Wasn't there a Bejeweled add on as well?
Yes! Just looked it up, but it appears this one is a little more out of date (last update 9 month ago). But that's way more promising than 9 years ago XD

https://github.com/Nighthawk42/wow_bejeweled

Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage

All I want is a timer to show me how long I can TAB-out & watch YouTube. This time around my computer is powerful enough to handle it.

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Stranglethorn Vale
donator Posts: 37
Horde
Priest

I had completely forgotten about these and thank you for sharing. It'll definitely help on the long FP from Org to Silithus :cool:

Stfuppercut
donator Posts:

Flight paths will be my only chance to heat up food, urinate, run my dogs outside, make important phone calls, spend time with my girlfriend, rip out some pushups...

Mulgore
donator Posts: 184
Tauren

ReverendChris wrote:
5 years ago
All I want is a timer to show me how long I can TAB-out
This! I'll probably take care of real life business during flight paths, and I would love to just know how long I had.

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.