Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 176
Undead
Priest

So I came across this video tonight after dinner. I don't think I did any of the one's he lists.

Any other cool "epic journey" quests around out there that we may know of? (Vague criteria I know)

https://youtu.be/vO8UuhOxwHE

centurion
<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Darnassus
donator Posts: 25
Hunter

Stay Frosty!

Dolamite
Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage

I love videos from Frost, his accent is great.

Dolamite ShamelessEU

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior

ReverendChris wrote:
5 years ago
I love videos from Frost, his accent is great.
Hi Everyone, Frost here!

The Barrens
donator Posts: 18
Horde
Warrior

Cuergo's Treasure, I remember being young and following the steps after looting the fragments from the pirates of Tanaris, I was real excited to see where all it would take me. Land's End Beach did not disappoint.

Ironforge
donator Posts: 16
Gnome
Warlock

And what about Sweet Amber questline? It's a level 40 quest starting from Westfall. Why would you be in Westfall at level 40? Maybe to make beer! Beer is good!

Dolamite
Stranglethorn Vale
donator Posts: 37
Horde
Priest

You'd be surprised how many people, even today, don't know about Cluck!

This is one of my personal favorites because lowbies think you're just sitting there in Westfall clucking at chickens for no reason.

Dolamite love
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 176
Undead
Priest

Helthos wrote:
5 years ago
Cuergo's Treasure, I remember being young and following the steps after looting the fragments from the pirates of Tanaris, I was real excited to see where all it would take me. Land's End Beach did not disappoint.
I remember that quest. I remember just running all over the place collecting stuff.

Not to ignore the other quests from Westfall, I did Cluck. But I didn't do the beer making one? I've been horde 90% of my time in WoW. I've literally never leveled an alliance toon. lol

<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
donator Posts: 151
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nothing new to me there but can't wait to do it all again.

Warlock Affliction
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I remember back before Cata hit there were people trying to find all the secret/hidden/ghost quests.
There was one Naga NPC in Tanaris https://www.wowhead.com/npc=8617/zalashji, that was friendly and there were forums where people would try to see how to interact with this NPC. As far as I know there was no way to interact with him but the mystery behind it and reading the forums was intriguing!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |