Deadwind Pass
donator Posts: 101
Alliance
Warlock

Just trying to get some rough numbers on peoples opinions on the announcement that AV would be based on its state in 1.12

Araghast

Vikernes - Human Warlock - Arugal
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

Why not use the native poll feature? I implemented it so that people wouldn't have to use strawpoll.

Syturio
Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Why not use the native poll feature? I implemented it so that people wouldn't have to use strawpoll.
Yeh, might be worth just editing the post and changing it to a poll now before too many votes occur.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Deadwind Pass
donator Posts: 101
Alliance
Warlock

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Decent question, and I meant no disrespect by using straw poll. I used it so I could post it over multiple platforms. If you dont want the poll featured here, its cool if you delete it

Araghast

Vikernes - Human Warlock - Arugal
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

Toastea wrote:
5 years ago
teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Decent question, and I meant no disrespect by using straw poll. I used it so I could post it over multiple platforms. If you dont want the poll featured here, its cool if you delete it
Nono I won't delete it just for that! Np mate you've already got some votes in there so let's keep it here.

Araghast
Teldrassil
donator Posts: 24
Night Elf
Druid

I'm ok with the 1.12 version, but I really wanted the 1.5 version.

Hunter Beast Mastery
donator Posts: 33
Night Elf
Hunter

Tbh I never played 1.5 AV so I can't really speak about it, but I have played it on private servers (somewhat because they do a weird remix) and honestly the long long battles get tiresome and people start spamming in /world "Don't join X AV, people turtling". I feel like nowadays the community has advanced to a point where the classic AV with the old battles would not be replicable, and I say that because once people discover new and more efficient ways of winning they will always try to do that. I'm fine with the 1.12 AV.

teebling
Deleted User 281
donator Posts:
Deleted User 281

Hm,...AVs that last for up to two days, I really would like to experience that once; but maybe only once, so...;)

Syturio