•  Unread

Guild Name - Dead Naga Storage
Faction - Horde
Region - North America
Realm - PvP
Guild Orientation - PvP/PvE
Guild Focus - Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore
Method of Contact - Barrens.chat Profile or ŦrioDeFo#1897 bnet
Guild Schedule - Currently we are scheduling most of our raid times at 8:00 EST (subject to change maybe)
Guild Description -

NA/Horde/Hardcore/Loot Council/PvP

Guild Name: <Dead Naga Storage>
Faction: Horde
Realm & Realm Type: PvP (EST) [Exact server is still undecided due to streamers and quick filling up of servers. We will know for sure by Sunday 8/25 2 days before launch]
Play style: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual (Casual recruitment may change later)
Focus: Both HC Raid progression, and HC WPvP+PvP progression. Need to fill multiple 40m raid teams and multiple PvP teams.

Class Needs:
We are still recruiting all players of all kinds atm. We encourage you to play what you want and what is fun for you. This is just a list of the classes we want and need for our guild and to have for our core Raid and core PvP teams. (As of now we need ALL classes, this list is expected to change as we recruit more)

• Druid – any spec
• Hunter – any spec
• Mage – any spec
• Priest – any spec
• Rogue - any spec
• Shaman – any spec
• Warlock – any spec
• Warrior – any spec

Introduction:
Dead Naga Storage is a guild build specifically for the launch of WoW Classic. GET EXCITED! We were a very powerful and progressive filled guild back in the original Vanilla days in 2005. We have great guild leadership experience and Raid and PvP leadership experience as well as BG shot calling since 2005 – present day. We are a PvE-focused progression and PvP inspired guild interested in filling our teams with dedicated members who are willing to be available and dedicate themselves to learn their roles and characters for our core 40m Raid and WPvP groups. We plan on having quite a few raid and pvp teams set up within a couple weeks or months. Our members are expected to clearly and consistently put forth effort to be as knowledgeable as possible on their class, BiS, be mature, and skilled players. We want you to be competitive!! Our leaders have a lot of experience in clearing major raids like MC, BWL, Onyx, and Naxx so you know you’re joining a great guild. We also want our members, during the beginning of the launch, to help with grouping up for quick and easy dungeon clears and group quests or ganking help. We are first and foremost a family here and protect each other!

Goals: Ultimately, our goal is to efficiently complete all raid content that WoW Classic has to offer! NO EXCEPTIONS! We aim to keep a lean, tight-knit, fun, and mature guild we can all call home and be proud of! When we are not raiding, be expected to push high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team in BG’s and WPvP! WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR, AND DO NOT WANT ANY SELF SERVING PLAYERS… THIS IS TEAM BASED PROGRESSION GUILD!

PvE – What we are looking for specifically: Solid players who are interested in pushing content while also being afforded the option of a flexible raid schedule. We want people who want to be a part of a community. We are looking currently for Class Leaders, Raid Leaders, and PvP Leaders for our multiple groups. We are currently accepting players of all classes and roles. ATM our raid times will be projected around 8:00 p.m. EST (times may change accordingly)

PvP – What we are looking for specifically: Serious players who are looking to push ranks very early on and either know the Honor system or be willing to learn it. Accepting players of all classes and roles currently. We are actively looking for PvP/Premade Leaders as well.

Loot System: Loot Council system.

Questions or Apply??
Message ŦrioDeFo#1897 or MinchMeister#1785

Website and Discord:
Currently rebuilding our website and discord! Stay tuned! They will be up and running before launch day!

GUILD MASTERS - ŦrioDeFo#1897, MinchMeister#1785

donator Posts: 2
Orc
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

[H] [MANKRIK] Looking to Recruit with Age 25+ Players (SEMI-HARCORE)
Looking to recruit few players to fill the roster in a PVE server on the Horde side.

Experiences:
We have a variety of experiences in WoW but our highlight is during Cataclysm.
US 1st 10 Man, Tier 12 and US 4th 10Man, Tier 11.

Plans:
We are not here to get server first, nor play with any elitists. However, we prefer to play with experienced players. Players who are at the same calibre as we are (aka no backpedalling!).
Our intent is to find players with a similar attitude, playing the game as a leisure activity while maintaining a competitive environment.
I will chat with each player who wishes to join us.
I don’t believe a single person can lead a 40 man raid and also have a successful guild. Leadership opportunities should be distributed. This will help address any minor issues before it gets out of hand and ensure the guild continuously grows at a healthy rate.

Raid schedule - Working adult schedule, two to three times a week, from 8:00PM to 11:00PM EST, Tuesday/Thursday)
Loot system :
Phase 1 = Suicide King + Loot Council
Phase 2+ = Loot Council

Goals:
During Phase 1, we plan to raid twice a week, clear MC/Onyxia by the first week of October.
During Phase 2, we plan to raid twice a week, make alts and clear MC/Onyxia.
During Phase 3, we plan to raid three times a week, clear BWL in three weeks.

Requirements:
Be humble, honest, friendly and helpful.

Current status:
Fury Warriors - HIGH
Rogues - HIGH
Mages - LOW
Warlocks - MEDIUM
Hunters - LOW
Priests - MEDIUM
Shamans - LOW
Druids - LOW
Hunters - LOW

Classic WoW is a marathon. Do not try to sprint.
We hope to have fun, meet new players and even make new friends.
If you are interested in joining our guild please private message me at:

Battlenet - M1nk0b#1524
Discord - M1nk0b#8461
Battlenet - Pryc#1684
Discord - Fuddin#4300

Cheers

donator Posts: 1
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

<Low Cal>
[US-PvP Faerlina] [Horde]
Recruiting Raiders, PvPers, and Casuals!

What Are We:
A group of friends moving to Classic from Retail to enjoy where the game came from. Our plan is to Raid on a schedule and PvP spontaniously/nightly until battlegrounds are introduced. We keep a friendly, fun environment and welcome anyone that shares our values. Raiders are expected to make a majority of the raids and to come prepared for the instance.

Raiding:
We will maintain a single 40 man raid team with the intent to clear as much content as possible. We will be raiding Sunday and Wednesday 6-9pm EST. We will use DKP to distribute loot. Currently looking for all roles and classes.

PvP:
Spontanious and Nightly, we plan to have fun with it. We will also create a battleground team that will not conflict with raid times, this is to allow overlap. Once battlegrounds are closer to release we will plan more for this.

Discord Info:
https://discord.gg/Tprc7aP

Message me if you have further questions!

Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 45
Human
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
4 years ago
Iolden wrote:
4 years ago
Any semi-casual Firemaw Alli guilds in here?
Asking for a friend and me.
I was just informed today that <No Plan Required> changed their planned realm to Firemaw. I'm sure they'd like to hear from you.
Thanks a lot bud :biggrin:

Don't wait for the world to accept you to try and be happy.
Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Chromium Crusade's realm is incorrectly listed. The correct realm is Atiesh.

https://wow.classicraids.com/guilds/160 ... %20Crusade

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Westfall
US Pagle
donator Posts: 81
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Chromium Crusade's realm is incorrectly listed. The correct realm is Atiesh.

https://wow.classicraids.com/guilds/160 ... %20Crusade
So you're an RP guild on a.... regular PvE realm...?

Silverpine Forest
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
4 years ago
So you're an RP guild on a.... regular PvE realm...?
Correct. Although we'll see how much actual RPing gets done.

My reputation is clean.
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

DELETED

About Us

This guild is being formed by a group of 7 IRL (in-real-life) friends that have a passion for World of Warcraft, and have raided content in all expansions. We are committed to our guild and to bolstering the stability of our community.

Faction: ALLIANCE
Server/Realm: HEROD
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesdays 8-11 EDT (Clean up Sundays)
Class Needs: All Classes Needed

Guild Goals
  • Community and Friendship
  • PVE: We expect to clear ALL RAID CONTENT
  • PVP: This will be a part of our gearing process
  • FOR THE ALLIANCE
Expectations:

While we understand life happens we expect our guild members to be present and prepared for raids (this includes consumables). Additionally the member should be well versed in their class. In order to accomplish this our members should lend a helping hand and post useful information to our discord.

If you feel that DELETED is the guild for you (pst. We are) then please see our contact information below.

Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/t3nUtAG
Email us at: [email protected]

Westfall
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

<Smooth Brains> is a guild on Faerlina (US) Horde actively recruiting both dedicated raiders and social players.

We are a PvE oriented guild with a fairly casual atmosphere, and for now we plan to focus on speed leveling and preparing for raid content. We are not gunning for world firsts or anything crazy, but we do aim to complete content at a pace that is competitive with other guilds on the server. We hope to have everyone in the guild raiding when the time comes; we are not requiring extensive experience with Vanilla or private servers, however some bare minimum of experience with retail will be required for all those seeking to raid (feel free to apply even if you do not plan to raid!). Those leading the guild are vetted players with years of experience playing World of Warcraft dating back to 2008. Many facets of the guild will be fleshed out during the leveling process and we would be happy to welcome you as a founding member.

If you are interested in joining, please go to the following link to apply: https://forms.gle/76RJYHo68WNB5vPX6

We look forward to hearing from you!

Silverpine Forest
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Atiesh, despite being a PvE server, is now FULL. As a contingency plan against login queues for Atiesh, I WILL be creating a second version of Chromium Crusade on Old Blanchy. For both RP and game-mechanical reasons (like wanting that human sword mastery for my warrior tank), the Blanchy version of the guild will be Alliance.

You don't need to add this to the list. I just felt like it was worth mentioning.

My reputation is clean.
Thunder Bluff
donator Posts: 3
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Guild: Transcendence
Realm: Stalagg (US, EST)
Raid Times : Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST.

About Us : Our core group of 20 all played Vanilla together and have experience with full clearing every raid MC-Naxx. We are a down to earth but take the limited time we spend raiding seriously. Our vision is to work smart not hard, meaning we don’t want to have to spend 5 days a week on raid content and expect all members to come prepared (know encounters, have consumables, etc.) to help ensure a smooth experience for all. We will always offer up support for grouping, gearing, theory-crafting etc for those who request it.

Link to our KT Kill from back in the day - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /Trans.PNG

Loot System : Class based Loot Council. We run item restrictions as well to ensure the proper classes are being prioritized for their BIS.

Culture : Be part of a team beyond just logging in to raid and treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself. No drama, if you have any issues with a guild decision or another player take it to an officer to help mediate. We expect all members to be active in discord and leveraging the shared resources to help prepare for leveling, gearing and raiding.

Needs : Interested in all classes at the moment.

Please DM me Parages#5472 (discord) or Parages#1986 for battlenet if you have questions or interest

Alterac Valley
Dwarf
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Guild Name - Filthy Casuals

Faction - Alliance

Region - NA

Realm - Grobbulus (RP-PVP)

Guild Orientation - PvE/PVP

Guild Focus - Casual

Method of Contact -

GM: Thorsen (in game) and Duffman (on barrens chat)

Discord: https://discord.gg/NBcZfvD

Guild Schedule - One raid day per week, weekdays only. Specific days TBD. Organizing other non-mandatory events (world pvp etc.)

Guild Description -

We are an Alliance guild on Grobbulus (RP-PVP) dedicated to casually clearing all raid content. Commitment will only be once per week with any further raiding to be decided on a week by week basis. The prescheduled/fixed raids will only be on weekdays. Other events will be organized, but not mandatory.

We are hoping to attract like minded adults who want a social experience first and foremost, but also want enough organization to make progression in clearing content. This guild is about building relationships, so we can work towards tackling content together and enjoying what WoW Classic has to offer.

Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 196
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

<Extreme>

Server: Blaumeux-US
Type: Semi-Hardcore NA PVE/PVP guild

BLUF: <Extreme> is a semi-hardcore guild whose founders have played since Vanilla released. Many of our guild members have been playing continually since <Extreme> first formed in 2005 and some have been playing together for the last 15 years. We pride ourselves on a fantastic, mature community that is knowledgeable in every aspect of WoW.
Raiding: Raids will take place two nights per week. Most of us have real lives to live, WoW should be enjoyed not endured. Additionally, the raid content is something we are very familiar with and believe 4+ hours of raiding will not net any more benefit than what 2-3 hours per night will reasonably achieve. Our guild leadership and raid leader will be upfront with scheduling or any adjustments to the normal schedule.
PvP: World PVP and organized Battlegrounds are a major focus for many of our members including many that made the grind, achieving between R11 or R14 in the past. We have historically laid siege to many alliance villages over the past 15 years and look forward to continuing to do so. We will be running pre-made groups when BG’s become available, organized by our designated PVP coordinator.

Expectations:
-Be courteous
-Be knowledgeable about your class as well as capable of running your class
-Be on time for raids/organized events

Additional notes:
Misc: Must be willing to listen to “The Final Countdown” before every Onyxia kill, a time honored <Extreme> tradition
Raid Times: Tuesday and Sunday 10:00pm-Midnight EST
An optional 3rd hour is only utilized as needed, after a raid-wide discussion
Loot Type: EPGP
Leadership: Council, no one person will control the fate of the greater guild
History: 2005- We’ve been at this a while
Discord: https://discord.gg/SnnbRSN

Our time will come.
Westfall
US Pagle
donator Posts: 81
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As mentioned shortly after realms were announced, If your guild did not have their realm updated prior Classic's launch, your guild would be removed for inactivity. I went out of my way to contact as many guilds as I could, but not everyone replied back to me or reached out to me.

Seeing as launch is in a few hours, these guilds have been removed for inactivity for not updating their realm:

• Goldshire Country Club
  • ETS
  • Maelstrom
  • Fel Yea Brother
  • The Legend
  • Trouble
  • Grimm Fortune
  • Thrall's Chosen

I, myself, will be playing the game (I know that you will be too!). For the next few weeks, I may not be on top of any updates sent my way as much as I have been for the past few months.

May you find your home within a home, if you haven't already.

Cheers!

Pippina
Rogue Assassination
donator Posts: 7
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

<Full Blown Raids>
Horde
Region: Eu
Realm: /PvP Golemagg
Guild Orientation: PvE/PvP//Social
Guild Focus: Semi-Hardcore
Method of Contact: Barrens.chat Profile/Website/Discord/Battle.net
Guild Schedule: Currently no schedule as it's early days.

Guild Description

<Full Blown Raids> is a friendly English speaking guild currently leveling and running dungeons with plans to start a raid group in the near future. We also have a discord server for text chat, voice chat or just to chill and posts memes. At the moment everyone is leveling and we have done a few guild dungeon runs but eventually we will be moving onto the more serious content e.g. raiding and pvp. If you're looking for a guild that loves social events in the downtime but also takes gearing up, clearing bosses and taking out enemies in pvp seriously then <Full Blown Raids> is the guild for you. If you need an invite you can message myself on Barrens.chat or you can message either "Azeroth" or "Nithrask" in game. Thanks for reading and hopefully see you in game! Peace.

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/yw8BY9

EU Gandling
Troll
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild Name - Akatsuki
Faction - Horde
Region - europe
server - gandling
Realm - PvP
Guild Orientation - PvP/PvE
Guild Focus - Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore
Method of Contact - Barrens.chat Profile or wow name - sheerolf

we are noob friendly everyone welcome to join us

Warrior Fury
US Thunderfury
Horde
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild Name - Graveyard Shift
Faction - Horde
Region - North America PST
Realm -Whitemane PvP
Guild Orientation - PvE/PvP/Social/Leveling
Guild Focus - Casual
Method of Contact - Barrens.chat
Discord- https://discord.gg/9Q7ZU4X
Website - https://graveyardshift.wowhordes.com
Guild Schedule - Raid Times to be determined
Guild Description- We are a chill group working to 60 so we can raid and pvp in a stress free environment. Don't want to raid or pvp. That's okay we like to chat and be social too.

Warrior Protection
US Skeram
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild Name: Untz Untz Untz
Region - North America
Realm - PvP Smolderweb
Guild Orientation - PvE / PvP
Guild Focus - Casual/Semi-Hardcore
Method of Contact - Either our website, or email @ [email protected]
Website - https://untzguild.com/
Guild Schedule - Raids starting in December, most likely Monday Tuesday evenings. Times will be determined later due to the fact we have members all over the country in all time zones. Looking to fill our roster!

Guild Description
We are a horde guild on the PvP server Smolderweb full of WoW veterans, military veterans, enthusiasts, and professionals. Nowadays, we have more of a life than we did back during vanilla, so we plan on keeping true to our real life schedules and families. Though we will limit ourselves within the game realm, we will once again be conquering all end game content.

donator Posts: 2
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild Name: Equilibrium
Faction: Alliance
Region: EU
Realm: Gehennas - PvP
Guild Orientation: PvE/PvP
Method of Contact: Discord @ Godrix#6559
Guild Schedule: Provisional (Server Time)
Monday @ 20:00 - 00:00
Tuesday @ 20:00 - 00:00
Thursday @ 20:00 - 00:00

Mission

Equilibrium will be a new Alliance based semi-hardcore progression guild on Gehennas.

Our mission is to successfully recruit driven, passionate and hungry individuals with a like-minded mentality, in order to work coherently as ONE , towards the goal(s) of our guild.

This will allow us to efficiently and effectively clear all content as it’s released.

Communication is the foundation to achieving the goal(s) of any long-term project. We will therefore always strive towards maintaining full transparency and clarity with regards to all matters affecting our modus operandi and/or our members.

Vision

Short-Term:
Creating a healthy and competitive group environment where we can transcend our limits as players. This will allow our members to prosper and for us as a group to progress through all content with ease prior to any future content release(s).

Long-Term:
Maintaining long-term stability, creating a thriving community and achieving the status of a reputable guild is what we will be working towards.

Recruitment Expectation:

• Maturity
  • Commitment
  • Team Work
  • Accountability
  • Patience
  • Like-Minded Mentality
  • Adaptability / Flexibility
  • High Raid Attendance.
  • Ability to play your class effectively.
  • Ability to listen, learn and execute commands.
Minimum Raiding Prerequisites:
  • Full Pre-Raid BiS Gear + Enchants.
  • Min/Maxed Spec.
  • Be prepared (Raid Tactics, consumables, etc.)
Recruiting:
  • Raid Leader (High Priority)
  • Recruitment Officer (High Priority)
  • Class Leader
  • Raider
Tank(s):
  • Warrior (Capable of DPS)
  • Druid (Capable of DPS)
DPS:
  • Warrior (Capable of Tanking)
  • Rogue
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Warlock
Healer(s):
  • Paladin
  • Priest (1x Power Infusion Weaving Spec - Also needed)
  • Druid
IMPORTANT
  • No Racism or Hate Speech will be tolerated.
  • All successful applicants will be treated on a trial basis.
  • Discord is compulsory.
  • Full loot transparency will be implemented.
  • 1 Random raider will be rotated into Loot Council per week.
  • GM Reserves the right on final verdict of distributed loot if needed.
  • No loot drama, disputes, corruption or freerolling will be tolerated under any circumstances.

Any drama arising from any of the aforementioned will result in the immediate removal of relevant guilty party and/or parties.

Application Form:
forms.gle/nExyKgQF48PkJSiHA

For any additional info please respond to thread, alternatively contact Godrix#6559 on Discord, ta.

4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild Name: Hate
Region: EU
Realm: Shazzrah - PvP
Guild Orientation: PvE/PvP
Method of Contact: https://discord.gg/PwmEcSX
Guild Schedule: Server Time
Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00
Thursday 19:30 - 23:00
Saturday 19:30 - 23:00

<Hate> [H] EU-Shazzrah-PvP | Wed/Thu/Sat 19:30-23:00 ST | Loot Council

About us:
We are a group of friends that have played together for over a year now, coming from both retail and private servers. We're all from different countries pretty much but we all speak English. Some of us have played vanilla before, some have not but most of us have over 10 years of experience in WoW. The core of the guild is comprised of experienced top raiders, orange and gold parsers, realm first and faction first players, high rated arena players, multi-curve experienced players and no lifers in general.

Goals:
- We plan to help as many people as we can in our guild to get raid ready
- We plan to clear all PvE content at a fast but comfortable pace
- Currently we are filling out the last spots in our raid roster
- We aim to build a good raid roster and expand it so we can do split runs later on
- We would also like to build a PvP battleground group that will aim to get high ranks once Phase 3 arrives

Loot:
Loot is distributed by a loot council based on individual members' value and contribution to the guild.
The goal is for the loot dropped for the guild to remain in the guild.

Raid progression:
Molten Core - 9/10
Onyxia's Lair - 1/1

Raid schedule:
Wednesday Thursday Saturday 19:30 - 23:00 server time

Recruitment:
Warrior Prot - Closed
Warrior Fury Offtank - Open
Warrior Fury DPS - Open
Rogue - Closed
Warlock - Open
Mage - Open
Hunter - Open
Priest Holy - Open
Priest Shadow - Closed
Shaman Resto - Open
Shaman Enhancement - Open
Shaman Elemental - Open
Druid Resto - Open
Druid Balance - Open
Druid Feral DPS - Open
Druid Feral Tank - Closed
If you're an exceptional player and the recruitment for your class/spec is closed you can still apply/contact us and you will be considered.

How to apply:
Join our discord, read our guild info/guild rules and contact any officer either on discord DMs or ingame. Officers - Juke, Fláre, Armsday, Xipey. Alternatively you can choose to fill out our application form that is in our recruitment channel on our discord. All socials/levelers are welcome as well, just whisper us for an invite.
https://discord.gg/PwmEcSX

Shaman Enhancement
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Forty Niners is preparing our 49 Twink guild on the RP-PVP server Deviate Delight. We are openly looking to enjoy the 49 bgs with all interested. Whether you wish to twink permanently, or just temporarily, and level of twinking is on the player. No requirements. We will be hosting carries from our leveled 60s to help in the gearing process, and partake in Alliance carnage once bgs open up. Any questions or looking to join hit me up in game, or on our discord.

JoshHardin#1229
discord.gg/spyKgcK

US Ashkandi
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Ready Set Wipe is a Classic Raiding guild that has future insight into end-game Classic raiding!

Currently we have a guild size of 300 people both pushing to be raid ready and casually leveling, as we want to have a healthy balance within the guild.

In Retail we have a mix of both Mythic and Heroic raiders - looking to go back to our roots of Vanilla Classic Raiding. This guild was put together during the Beta and grew substantially from there. We are a MATURE atmosphere raid guild that puts our teammates first. Helping your fellow guildies is what we are all about, from dungeons, to devilsaur farming, we’ve got it all!

Some Key notes:

Class leaders have been setup to manage from a micro level within the 40 man group
Officers are knowledgeable - End game experienced individuals
DKP is the loot plan - no Loot council. You put the time in - you will get the gear you deserve
ex / current Mythic Retail Raiders
Leadership raided MC-Naxx40 (post 4 Horse)
Large ‘active’ roster and growing
Day & Time of raid has not been fully established - but will be updated soon. We have people turning 60 everyday now - and are currently seeking 40+lvl active members.

Thanks for your time, we look forward to raiding with you. PM us in game for invite!

-Leadership

Shaman Enhancement
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild - <Forty Niners>

Faction - Horde
Region - North America
Realm - RP-PvP Deviate Delight
Guild Orientation - RP, [PvP], Social
Guild Focus - Casual/Semi
Method of Contact - Discord: https://discord.gg/spyKgcK or Battenet: JoshHardin#1229
Guild Schedule - BGs will be had Weekly Mon-Fri Central time 7pm-10pm, and Weekends
Guild Description - We are openly looking to enjoy the 49 bgs with all interested. Whether you wish to twink permanently, or just temporarily, and level of twinking is on the player. No requirements. We will be hosting carries from our leveled 60s to help in the gearing process, and partake in Alliance carnage once bgs open up. Any questions or looking to join hit me up in game, or on our discord.

Mulgore
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 22
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

<The Legend> [H] [EU] [PVE/PVP] Shazzrah

PITCH:
Laidback but hardcore guild made from multiple GMs from Vanilla days. Experienced and mature leadership with full game experience. We are not an individual's guild we only want the best for the guild as a whole, if you have individual needs then The Legend is not for you. Our community is driven by its good atmosphere and willingness to help one another fully equipped or not. We are looking for people that were Legends of the old-time and can dedicate 3h per day on average.

EXPECTATIONS:
  • Uphold our good name in public
  • Be mature
  • Don't be elitist
  • If you want to raid with us, be consistent. We do have room for everyone who wants to be social with no obligations (both ways)
  • Show up prepared
  • Be ready to learn something new every day
  • Able to receive and give criticism
  • Decent English
  • Be active on Discord & in guild chat
  • Be patient. We will not be server first (we were once), we are here to enjoy the game and to farm ALL content.

OFFERING:
  • Experienced & mature leadership
  • Laid out guild progression plan in advance
  • Loot council based on reward, with guild progression in mind.
  • If you are interested you will learn with us every deep detail of any boss mob / mechanics ingame
  • Open officer positions based on commitment

RECRUITING:
- Resto shamans LVL 55+
...but all good players are still welcome

GUILD EVENTS SCHEDULE:
  • Workdays 21:00 - 23:00 server time
  • Weekends free for PVP & Farm

CONTACT INFO
PM me here or via Discord @Cosa#6492

- - -
Mookey & Cosá @ Shazzrah EU
Past: Mookey <The Celestial Defender> Xavius EU & Cosa @ Lightning's Blade / Northdale / Lightbringer
Durotar
EU Mograine
donator Posts: 14
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Guild: <Havoc>
Region : EU
Server: Mograine PvP

We are a semi-casual group of 25+ English speaking European players back from the Vanilla days.

Havoc’s Intentions:
· Continue to farm end game content and progress once new content is released
· Form (and gear) a Pre-made PvP team to stomp world PvP and BGs come P2 and P3
· Assist casual and lower level guildies on the path to end game i.e BiS/Dungeon grinding, attunements, rep farming etc.
· Generally have a good time!

Current progress & raid info:
· Raid days are set at Tues, Thurs, Sun 20:00 – 23:00 server time.
· We operate a DKP bidding system to give everyone the chance to get the gear they want.
· We also operate a strike system to deter players from poor behavior/ninja pulling etc.
· Discord is a must, no discord = No DKP (No exceptions)

Molten Core 8/10
First Majordomo & Rag summon this reset!
Onyxia 1/1

We are actively looking to recruit the following classes to allow us to progress and gear farm current end game content:

Healers
Druids x 3
Shamans x 4

DPS
Rogue x 4
Hunter x 2

If this sound like what you're looking for please whisper one of the below in-game:
Redz - GM
Lzr - Co-GM
Karila - Raid Leader
Lartigue - Officer
Deadlock - Officer
Mursha - Officer